Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

£ 5.81
4 out of 5 based on 68 reviews

I Love Teeccino!

Posted by Reviewer2272483 From Indiana on Mar 05, 2010

I was a bit skeptical..did not believe Teeccino would actually taste just like coffee..but I was wrong, it really does! It is delicious and I do not have to worry about upset stomachs from acid.I have been a Seventhday Adventist Christian for 5 years now..so I appreciate the fact that it is caffeine free as we avoid caffeine due to its harmful effects on the body.It`s great to enjoy a tasty, hot drink in the winter months..I love it!

love Teecino products!

Posted by Reviewer2922366 From California on Oct 20, 2008

Went looking for an alternative to coffee and Postum a year ago. Was delighted to discover the Teeccino products. We use the Java, Maya Caffe, and Mocha. Husband was a die-hard coffee addict but for health reasons needed to cut back on caffeine; I liked coffee-flavored Postum, but it was no longer available. This 'herbal coffee' has been an excellent find for us both. Very tasty. I like to add Torani's sugar free Irish Cream or Classic Hazelnut syrup, NuNaturals stevia, and milk; he simply prefers stevia and a little milk. A little goes a long way ~ 1 Tb per small coffee maker (though husband likes to make his a little stronger- 1.5 TB).

Love This Alternative to Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2703051 From New Jersey on Nov 05, 2008

I've been drinking Teecino products for over a year since I developed a sensitivity to caffeine. It is the only satisfactory alternative to coffe that I've come across. I look forward to my morning cup evreyday

Teeccino "my not coffee" of choice

Posted by Reviewer2197671 From Texas on May 11, 2009

I like it okay, it doesn't really taste like coffee but it has a pleasant flavor and is satisfying as an afternoon hot beverage, if you are tired of hot tea. I gave up caffeine/real coffee about 3 months ago, because of the acid and it keeps me awake at night even if I don’t drink it after 12noon. I love coffee but I like sleeping and no acid on my stomach more than coffee. I have named teeccino as my “not coffee”! I will keep buying it. JRoss - Houston TX

Interesting flavor, but NOT coffee

Posted by Reviewer2706636 From Japan on Feb 24, 2012

This product, when used with your regular morning coffee, could be a good way to cut back on caffeine consumption, I suppose. But it only tastes "sort of" like coffee. The blend of flavors is interesting and by mixing 1/3 of this herbal 'coffee' with my regular morning blend it is an interesting change. By itself it tastes "healthy" but a coffee lover might not be pleased.