GBP

£5.95

£6.91

Savings of: £0.96 (14% off)

It could be the perfect toner but alcohol ruined it all

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016

I didn´t realize it contains alcohol so when I tried for the first time (and also last) I was really disappointed by it. Drying and alcoholy scent.

good

Posted by 5718831818076738324 on Apr 21, 2016

very good , non oily

works well for me

Posted by 5743221127311587342 on Apr 04, 2016

been using this and i can see results

Just finished a bottle 一番好きな化粧水♡

Posted by 5081957091647340768 on Dec 17, 2015

I am 21 years old female with sensitive skin, used to have oily skin on my T-zone, and I've been buying products from iherb since I was 17. Here's what I think about Thayer's Peach witch hazel (with alcohol) Bought this product half a year ago and I just finished the whole product a couple of days ago. As a result, this is now my HOLY GRAIL I don't know why there aren't as many review on the peach scent compared to other one. But I found it really cleared up my skin, and gives a healthy glow.I use some face oil first, then splash copious amount of witch hazel, and that's it for my skin care. Haven't gotten Cons: -The scent is very strong. At first I thought it smelled just like bathroom air freshener, I quit using this product because I wasn't used to the strong scent, I ran out of toner so I resumed in the end: BEST decision i've ever made. -It irritates eyes if you are not careful because of the alcohol -I remember breaking out the first time I used this Pros: - Packed with fruit nutrients -Instantly brightens up your skin -surprisingly moisturizing -I appreciate the formula with natural alcohol, I feel like it helped clears up zits and acne even more efficiently. -Affordable price for such a big bottle Check my page for more recommendations and reviews :)

Not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 4725775234746921861 on Oct 29, 2015

I like its smell but i just make my skin break out!

nice smell

Posted by 5696141588116005296 on Oct 25, 2015

good helps a lot

Bonne lotion

Posted by 5470991027828920615 on Apr 25, 2015

Odeur un peu forte, mais supportable, rien à redire pour le moment, toujours en mode test ;-)

perfecto

Posted by 5237541551941606629 on Dec 25, 2014

100% recomendable, olor muy agradable y el efecto en la piel increible..hidratante, astringente...me encanta

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Dec 15, 2014

I have only been using this for a couple of weeks, but my skin isn't complaining, it smells nicer than I expected and cleans my skin pretty well.

Nice and refreshing toner

Posted by 5675886535280737186 on Sep 26, 2014

This refreshing toner is very gentle even though it contains alcohol. However I would never use it around the area of the eyes nor on extremely dry and sensitive skin. I'd say it's mostly suitable for combination and oily skin types.