GBP

£9.26

£10.29

Savings of: £1.03 (10% off)

Yep

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013

Lovely shampoo. I am using up my other conditioners then I aim to try the conditioner of the same brand. All natural, makes my hair soft and shiny.

Misleading ingredients list - contains dimethicone!

Posted by 5198448289168729550 on Sep 20, 2016

I bought this shampoo because the ingredients listed on the iHerb webpage appeared to be stellar, and ticked all of my own boxes. However, upon arrival, I was very dismayed to discover this shampoo actually contains dimethicone - a type of silicone, which over time can produce a coating over the hair shaft, and is not removable by water, and can eventually weigh the hair down and leave it feeling limp and lifeless. A perusal of the Seaweed Bath Co. website reveals that this shampoo actually does have the updated ingredients list to include dimethicone. Shame on you iHerb for selling a product with an outdated ingredients list - please update it. Had I known this shampoo contained dimethicone I would have NEVER had purchased it. Which is a shame, because the shampoo smell is absolutely divine - it smells like pure lavender essential oil. If you try to avoid silicones in your hair care then DO NOT buy this product!

Amazing shampoo

Posted by 5648308282342478859 on Aug 19, 2014

I have thick and curly and with hair and have struggled to find something that didn't contain sls and other junk and still worked. This and the conditioner are fantastic!

no volume

Posted by 4742191654239326029 on Jan 30, 2016

Used this a few times and there was no added volume at all. Consistency is more of a clear gel which I am not a fan of. Hair kind of sticks together after using requiring the conditioner to make it more pliable. Overall I would not order again. Used the Unscented soaps which are excellent unfortunately this was a waste.