GBP

£1.38

£1.38

Savings of: £0.00 (0% off)

hate the sweetener in this product...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

has a nasty after taste,i really would've preferred the plain Whey without any additives...

OK

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Taste ok

Don't like that it has added sugar, prefer the mediclear

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is another great product from Thorne Research but I am disappointed that mediclear has added sugar to the whey protein. Of course it is going to taste better with added sugar. I mixed my vanilla whey protein sample with a banana and almond milk and it was delicious! It did keep me full for the morning but not as satisfying as the mediclear product. I had tried the regular Mediclear and Mediclear plus prior to this sample, and have used both of those regularly on suggestion from my naturopath. These products are to be used for detoxing the body and are composed of non-allergenic proteins (rice and pea), along with vitamins/minerals and detox enhancing compounds. This line of products is for use by professionals and come highly recommended.If you like my review check out my page by clicking on my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

nice

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013

nice

Don't like the taste

Posted by juniper on Jun 18, 2013

The artificial flavours make this drink unlikable.

haven't tasted

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jun 17, 2013

received a package but hadn't time to try it out,

Unfortunately it's discontinued

Posted by 4926861992096333436 on Jun 15, 2013

It's an awesome product but it is discontinued.

My first ever protein powder!

Posted by 5351517416161308527 on Jun 10, 2013

Really liked this! I mixed this in a regular old water bottle and still managed to get away with no clumps so yay for that! The flavour is good enough but I'm not a great fan of vanilla, looking forward to trying some of the other flavours. I only got the sample size so can't really speak for the nutrional qualities.

whey

Posted by 5542891017705389937 on May 30, 2013

tastes pretty goodd!

Great Protein!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

This is a great product though not the cheapest in the full size. Good taste, try this sample to see if you like it. I prefer strawberry.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »