GBP

£3.48

£4.14

Savings of: £0.66 (16% off)

Delicious

Posted by raeannewright on Nov 10, 2009

This is one of the best ginger-only teas I've had. I normally buy Traditional Medicinals brand, which is my favorite, but this is just as good and more affordable.

trade off

Posted by Reviewer1058619 on Apr 02, 2009

I ordered this because it was less expensive than the other iherb brands and because I was looking for a ginger tea with no lemon or other herbs. The bags are quite small and it didn't seem as potent - I had to steep it longer and use more bags, so it really didn't turn out to be cheaper overall. I may go back to Traditional Medicinals brand in the future - haven't decided yet.

Triple Leaf Tea, 100% Ginger Root

Posted by Reviewer1297618 on Jan 17, 2009

Our daughter sent me this product to possibly help with my constant nausea. Well it certainly does and the relief is almost immediate. Some days I only need to take it once on others more but the result is still the same - immediate relief from my nausea. Thank you

My favorite Tea

Posted by Reviewer2058842 on Jun 17, 2010

This is the greatest tea ever. I keep it in my purse to have where ever I go. I am a ginger lover and if you are a ginger lover, this is the tea for you. Most ginger teas have other things in it, but Triple Leaf Tea only put ginger root in this tea, which makes it a very strong ginger taste. As for me I LOVE IT!

aids digestion

Posted by Reviewer2359675 on Nov 17, 2009

I find ginger tea very beneficial after a meal, it is also excellent for aches and pains and headaches

Good ginger flavour

Posted by Reviewer2372346 on Nov 14, 2009

Like the strong ginger flavour. Pure ginger without other unneccessary ingredients!

Ginger!

Posted by Reviewer2798846 on Nov 16, 2009

Delicious :) One bag also makes a good two strong cups. Long steeping time and very hot water recommended.

great

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Oct 05, 2010

makes a tasty tea (hot or cold). can be sweetened and iced for a nice ginger-ade

Best ginger tea available

Posted by southerninlaw on Feb 07, 2016

I cannot get enough of this tea! After years of trying dozens of different brands, I haven't looked for another since trying Triple Leaf Tea's Ginger Tea. It's strong and powerful and full of delicious ginger flavour without any bitterness or odd flavours. It's all natural and enjoyable hot or cold! I'm suffering from a Qi deficiency and this tea is working wonders to improve that! Be sure to check out our page for other healthy gluten free product reviews! :)

Ginger Tea

Posted by Reviewer3094681 on Sep 21, 2008

I add a Gringer tea bag to Green Tea and it's great -Soothing.