New To iHerb?

Twinlab, Stress B-Complex Caps, 100 Capsules

£ 7.27

The Better Bs

Posted by Reviewer1307963 on Jan 18, 2011

I have used many other brands and formulations of B vitamins for low-energy and stress management. The first time I used these I felt an immediate surge of energy--not a buzz, but more pep and motivation. I am now able to get through the day without having to nap. I feel more enthusiastic and upbeat. I double up around my monthly to help beat the blues. There is no strange taste or odor and these are easy to swallow. The price is reasonable and the quality is superior. I-herb's delivery is quick and items are well-packaged. Will try other Twinlab supplements. Highly recommend!

Good for the nerves

Posted by GardenCity on Apr 08, 2011

I have a slipped disc and was advised to take supplements such as B-complex to help with the nerves. Have been taking for about 2 weeks (along with a few other supplements including Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM) and it seems to help with the nerve sensitivity.

Best B complex

Posted by Reviewer2839470 on May 30, 2011

This is the only stress B complex I'll take. I notice when I don't take it. Been a loyal fan for years.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2460350 on Feb 27, 2010

Great product

Mr Gary J Johns

Posted by Reviewer1977885 on Sep 26, 2008

I haven't bought from you in a while because I was short of money. Twinlab Stress B-Complex suits my need by being in capsule form and completely dissolves. I have taken pills and caplets that never completely dissolve. This product is reasonable and very good quality.