GBP

£7.73

£12.39

Savings of: £4.65 (38% off)

Perfect for caramel in chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Feb 14, 2011

I used it for the caramel sauce in the chocolate and it gave great taste :-)

Love the toffe taste

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

Really nice in natural yoghurt, the kids love it too... I put 2 drops in their water bottle and it makes them drink lots of water!!

god

Posted by 5106584104797104015 on Feb 24, 2013

gir god aroma

Nice toffee smell. Awesome!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 22, 2013

All the flavour. minus the calories! You wouldn't even miss the taste of real toffee. Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: HURRY AND ADD TO CART THIS AMAZING PRODUCT NOW!

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Aug 22, 2013

I love to put this into unsweetened almond milk, which tastes soooo good!! I've never used this drinking coffee but let me try someday.

Recommended!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 29, 2013

Delicious toffee flavor! I use 2-3 drops in a large cup of coffee, and it gives a nice taste of toffee/caramel. If I use more drops I think it starts to taste a bit artificial, but with the "right" amount of drops you shouldn't expect the flavor to be bursting. Finding the balance between too much and too little can be tricky at first, but just think about all the calories and sugar you can avoid every day!

Good in coffee with Peppermint!

Posted by Reviewer2136388 on Jul 23, 2014

Great in coffee with Peppermint!

so yummy :~)

Posted by 5576379294391238602 on Sep 28, 2016

Yes! THANK YOU! This smells like maple syrup. This tastes like maple syrup. Perfect formula ! If you are tossing up which flavour of stevia herb to get, choose this one ! I've had the coconut one...it has a strange unnatural bitter after taste about it. This one does not have that. Where I live this herb drops are twenty dollars ~ it is so nice to be able to buy them on here where they are affordable. thank you kindly !

Game changer!!

Posted by 5071543092489562783 on Aug 03, 2016

These little drops have honestly changed my smoothie game to a whole new level haha! Only a few drops gives my smoothie a rich toffee flavour and sweeter aftertaste! These drops are by far my favourite and also taste amazing in tea & cereal. I make a big smoothie with 10 medjools dates, 1-2 frozen bananas, 1 tbsp of PB2 powder, water + almond milk & few drops of this = The most amazing smoothie ever 😍 can't get enough of sweet leaf drops and now I'm getting all the other flavours too! Highly recommend πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

OK

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Mar 10, 2011

This still tastes fake to me but I guess it is one of the better ones.