GBP

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1455233 on Jun 09, 2012

Tastes very good. No bitter aftertaste. Use it mainly in homemade caffe latte and ice coffee.

So real

Posted by Reviewer3325343 on Mar 09, 2010

Vanilla Creme used to be my favourite but after trying English Toffee, which is so real, this beats all the others hands down. I put it in everything - milk, yogurt, hot drinks and I love the taste as it doesn't taste "artificial".

makes bad coffee good

Posted by Reviewer2316909 on Sep 21, 2010

we use this in our coffee instead of buying the more expensive flavored coffees.

my new favorite

Posted by Reviewer1309237 on Apr 10, 2009

sweet, not bitter. a real treat. Love the toffee flavor A LOT

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by Reviewer2696254 on Apr 27, 2009

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3009252 on Jul 27, 2009

I love the Sweetleaf English Toffee and use it to sweeten my instant oatmeal cereal.

Perfect for caramel in chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1654704 on Feb 14, 2011

I used it for the caramel sauce in the chocolate and it gave great taste :-)

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Drops, Liquid Stevia Sweetener, English Toffee, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 4632625481785164648 on Aug 22, 2013

I love to put this into unsweetened almond milk, which tastes soooo good!! I've never used this drinking coffee but let me try someday.

Recommended!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 29, 2013

Delicious toffee flavor! I use 2-3 drops in a large cup of coffee, and it gives a nice taste of toffee/caramel. If I use more drops I think it starts to taste a bit artificial, but with the "right" amount of drops you shouldn't expect the flavor to be bursting. Finding the balance between too much and too little can be tricky at first, but just think about all the calories and sugar you can avoid every day!

Love the toffe taste

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

Really nice in natural yoghurt, the kids love it too... I put 2 drops in their water bottle and it makes them drink lots of water!!