GBP

£5.70

£9.14

Savings of: £3.44 (38% off)

it worked

Posted by Reviewer1174069 on Feb 10, 2010

well I have tried other cleansers and I have to be on it for a week in order for it to work. With this product on the second day I found myself getting regular and having a large amount extract with every bowl movement. I like it and will continue using it. The taste is blanned and course but it works.

This is some thick stuff

Posted by Reviewer3098817 on Jan 24, 2009

I find orange juice really helps me get this down even though it does not taste bad...It really does not taste like anything..But the juice is really good. I give this four stars

Pretty good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1521392 on Jan 29, 2009

Helps to clean you out, but did not solve my constipation issue...

Great for colon cleanse and detox

Posted by Reviewer1386519 on Jun 03, 2009

I am taking this with bentonite clay. It's early yet but I can notice a difference.

Wondering

Posted by Reviewer1458951 on Aug 04, 2011

Actually, I've used this product on and off for years, but before ordering this time I tried a bottle of the Psyllium powder of a different brand, instead of the whole husk. I think I wish I had ordered the Yerba Prima powder, instead of the whole husk. But I am a believer that this is a very good product anyway.

Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer2511772 on Dec 06, 2011

I rely on this product to help me regulate my health and am grateful that you provide such an efficient and prompt service for overseas customers. I look forward to dealing with you for years to come.

Posted by Reviewer3134012 on Feb 19, 2012

this brand is high quality... eye have also ordered their liquid clay and it is wonderful!

preffer it more fine

Posted by 4897607291141854890 on Dec 05, 2013

good product, i would have preferred it to be more fine so that it is easy to drink. but it is still a good product. I am so sad that i will not be shopping with iherb any more because of the tax matter.

Colon Cleansing

Posted by 5674108705367653779 on Jul 30, 2014

I take this together with Yerba Prima Great Plains Bentonite Detox and it is amazing for colon cleansing.