GBP

Great Product

Posted by 5282947138168356695 on Aug 22, 2012

Add a spoon full in my Macro Greens and get some extra fiber for the day.

Best Psyllium Period

Posted by Reviewer2413048 on Nov 08, 2012

I have been using the Yerba Prima Whole Husks Psyllium for years now and it has always been of the highest quality and delivered in the most effective medium available, whole natural Psyllium. I have tried powders and pills etc. and it was all worthless in my opinion. I put the Yerba Prima Psyllium in a small jar of juice, cap it, shake it up and down it every morning and it WORKS GREAT! iHerb delivers on time internationally and at a great price. I couldn't be happier.

Psyllium whole husks

Posted by 5626289774864581613 on May 09, 2015

High quality fiber at a bargain price. Mixes easily with little or no lumps.

This is some thick stuff

Posted by Reviewer3098817 on Jan 24, 2009

I find orange juice really helps me get this down even though it does not taste bad...It really does not taste like anything..But the juice is really good. I give this four stars

Be careful with your upper GI

Posted by Reviewer2197931 on Apr 28, 2009

This stuff works - but be careful, sometimes if used after eating excessively spicy food or drinking hard alcohol it can irritate the upper GI. Also, don't use too much at once (for the same reason). Side note: Now I use milled flax seed because it has added benefits and seems to be less irritating to the GI (also doesn't turn into glue if left sitting like psyllium).

Not organic

Posted by Reviewer2679212 on Nov 28, 2007

Does the job but I would prefer an organically grown preparation.

Ok, but...

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 10, 2014

I do like Yerba Prima (I use their brush for dry brushing daily). This product I ordered as a part of our parasite cleanse and it seemed to work just fine. However, for next phase I ordered organic psyllium husks (here on iHerb from brand 'Now Foods'), since I read that psyllium plant is high on the list of pesticide containing crops.

Smells like Petroleum Distillates

Posted by Reviewer2005909 on Jul 02, 2008

If I were to blind fold you and have sniff this stuff, you would not eat it. Ordered it because description says "Yerba Prima's products are pure and natural and are made only from premium quality ingredients". But it has a funky petroleum distillate type odor, like under the hood of a car.

Very good source of fiber

Posted by Reviewer2855178 on Jul 19, 2008

Very good source of fiber, acts quickly, requires increased H2O consumption for motility.

Psyllium Whole Husks

Posted by Reviewer1740627 on Aug 03, 2008

Product was recommended for digestive cleansing. I absolutley love it. I use it with juice and actually like eating the remaining amount at the bottom of the glass with a spoon.