Yummy Earth, Sour Beans, 5 Snack Packs, 3.5 oz (99 g)

£ 2.03

kide love it!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Great product!

Posted by KurtJacobsen From Denmark on May 23, 2013

======================================================================================================= Click my name KurtJacobsen ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here in Denmark (4000 miles away) within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my name KurtJacobsen at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Miam