GBP

Heavenly Rose ....

Posted by 4824575847441158199 on Jan 15, 2015

First time drinking black tea with real rose petals in it. The rose fragrant is just heavenly .... beyond my words ! I love it so much. Highly recommended to those who love rose, you will not regret getting this. Thumbs up !

So good.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Sep 27, 2014

I love rose flavour, and this tea is bliss in a cup for me.

BEST ROSE TEA EVER

Posted by 4632480003130261039 on Jun 24, 2014

i was skeptical about the blend of black tea and rose because i was afraid that the black tea would overpower the fragrance of rose, but it turns out the blend tastes perfect and the smell and taste of rose is really invigorating. I highly recommend to those rose tea lovers out there. Just to keep in mind that theres caffeine due to the black tea.

zhena's gypsy rose loose tea tin

Posted by 5541402565477915987 on Jan 28, 2014

i only bought for the tin.... which i love... but the tea is horrible

제껀 향이 거의 없더라구요.

Posted by Reviewer1645988 on Jan 11, 2014

장미차 좋아해서 기대했는데..이건 뭐..보통 얼그레이보다 향이 덜나고 오히려 스트레이트에 가까워요. 제꺼만 그런가..하니앤손스 플라워티는 정말 향긋하고 좋았는데.ㅠ

Great

Posted by CindyW on Jun 26, 2013

My parents love the flavor, so I have given it to them as a gift, along with other flavors. It's cheaper through Iherb too.

Too rosy

Posted by katiejeong on Apr 29, 2013

It is certainly nice to indulge the rose arome, but drinking it is about too much for me. I think that the smell of roses is too strong. Also it seems to me that I can feel a bit of bergamotic, which I am allergic to, so I hope it's only my guess, and there's no bergamot in it.

Strong rose taste

Posted by KillerColours on Jan 23, 2013

I rarely find rose teas that actually taste like rose but this one is great. Awesome with soy milk.

Great taste and smell!

Posted by darlingnovember on Nov 27, 2012

I was first a little sceptic about this product, because I typically don't like rose scents. But I really, really love this tea!! Even though it has a pretty strong rose scent, it doesn't bother me at all, I actually like it! It has become my favorite tea!

Simply beautiful

Posted by Reviewer3058980 on Nov 17, 2012

This is the best rose tea I've ever tasted. The rose tastes natural---in no way chemical or overwhelming. I love the flavor of rose and have been searching for just the perfect tea to unwind with. This is it. Beautiful scent, beautiful taste.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »