Advanced Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This gives you that extra edge that makes the difference between so-so and fantastic!

Works like a charm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks of consumption of taking 2 a day, i get hard-on even while walking or sitting on the bus.

Sgmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

very good product

Advanced Yohimbe-Plus

Posted by FrankTackett on Oct 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. Works better than several others I've tried. No side effects.

Good product BUT ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Works great definitely for libido but side effects are also there. Avoir taking coffee with this product and do not take it after 3PM. Problem is that side effects are random, sometimes they are strong, sometimes not that much. The benefit on the secual performance is obvious. Side effects are well described here : shakings, heart rate increase, vertigo ... They are usually not serious but be carefull to take this product carefully and to increase the dose step by step. 1 per day was more than enough for me. Once i took 3 and i had very bad side effects.

Irwin Naturals Yohimbe

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

There are definitely some side effects. With one cap taken with breakfast I find it produces mild nausea and light headedness (just like you are about to come down with a head cold). Definitely no more than one should be taken per day, and do not take them later than breakfast otherwise you may have trouble sleeping. On the plus side I found I have plenty of energy during the day. Between the sheets, there is definitely a positive effect and it also enhances libido at all other times. One reviewer suggested that it takes two weeks of taking the caps before it has a really noticeable effect, and I think this is about right, although you notice some difference immediately you start using them.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like this because there are no side effects, like headaches. Love IHerb's quick service.

A strange product:

Posted by LocutusOfBorg on Apr 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Libido Enhancement: Not noticeable. Endurance and Stamina & Performance and Vigor: I took a serving at 3PM and after 12 hours, at 3AM I was not asleep... so... great for sportives and if your energy it's low, that's why only gets 3/5 stars... So, take care how much you take and when. Oh, i'm a large person, so if you're thin, don't take one serving, take only 2/3 serving max!!!

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It gives me a rush and make me sweat. I not sure it gives libido but its not for everbody else. I think its strong stuff.

Product is very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I found great results from the product but I am sensitive to the Yohimbe. I get a low blood sugar reaction from the use of it. I cut the dosage in half and only use it once a day prn. I recommend it highly but suggest a trial run of half dosage to test for a adverse reaction.