WHAT'S THIS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2007 | Verified Purchase

THIS PROCUCT HAS HELPED MY MACRO DEGENERATION A GREAT DEAL. I TAKE IT WITH ZEANITHIN. THE PAIR IS VITAL IN THE RECOERY OF THIS AILMENT.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Whenever I stop taking lutein supplement I notice deterioration of my sight and tiredness after long hours in front of the computer. While taking this one everything seems to be fine.

Lutein

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I would prefer a higher dosage of this, but I will continue taking it in the highest mg. I can find. It was recommended to me by an opthamologist as, along with bilberry, a wonderful aid to better eyesight.

Eyesight helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just started using this product so it's too soon to review. Macular degeneration is sneaky and dangerous; it runs in my mother's family and I know I don't want it to happen to me. Starting to reinforce my eyesight at 65 may help me to avoid the disease.

hope in future to be improved, the product is too weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

jarrow formulas have good reputation but the product is too weak no benefits after using 4 bottles of this

Both Lutein and Zeaxanthin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

One of the few Lutein supplements that also provides a good amount of Zeaxanthin - both necessary for healthy vision. I use applied kinesiology to test my supplements (to determine that I don't have an allergic reaction) and the Jarrow products, including this one, have always tested OK on me.

Good for low light eyesight

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My eyes adjust more quickly to low light conditions and generally feel more comfortable. Will buy again!

Keeps my brain working

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I realised an improvement in my memory & I think faster too. I am not so absent minded.

my grandmom likes it,

Posted by MukMas on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

it is a good supplement for vision support

seems to be workin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm always looking for a good eye formula & this one is the best so far - noticed a marked improvement in my eyes - they stay more moist, too