really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works great has really helped my keeshond sheepdog mix... chas

No scoot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is great it does what it says and saved lots of trips to the vet would definitely recommend this

No more scooting!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My pug was a scooter until this product. It works great and my pug loves the treat and barks for it if I forget to give it to her after she eats. I give her one treat 2x a day. It needs to be used for a little while before it takes effect. By the end of the first jar your pet should be scoot free as well. I have been using these on my dog for over a year and they still work. If your dog has anal gland issues you might want to give these a try!

No Scoot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works well, there may be a need to give more than one morning and one night to stop the scoot.

Looking Forward to These

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We have a dachshund mix who has problems with her anal glands leaking, so I'm excited to see how well these work for her. I have noticed just in the few days that she's been taking them that she hasn't had any "accidents." So, I guess we'll see if they work long-term.

Works well for my Jack Rusell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 12 year old girl has recently started having problems with her anal gland (didn't even know it exists). The vet recommended adding dietary fiber to her diet. After several products were tried I settled on the NaturVet soft chews. She eats them twice a day with her regular meal and no more vet visits.... Makes her and me happy. Also she seems to like the taste just fine which is great! Has been working for over a year now.