Too hot!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I could not take it. It burnt me from the inside and my face went red after using it. What is more, I found myself allergic to capsicin. I had quite an unpleasant sore throat just after 1 pill.

relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i take this when i have a lot of stress or emotional discomfort. they provide a nice soothing effect. try to take with some food or else you will get heartburn

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot. I think my blood pressure has gone down and subsequently I get less headaches.

Produto entregue conforme anunciado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

take a pill with meals

Potent, I don't take a chance, i eat prior to taking this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it kills germs and candida.

40,000 H.U

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel the difference because my fingers are more warm.

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel very well when I take 3 Capsules a day. I will ordered again.

The jury is out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I tried this a few times is all, and they mean it when they say take it WITH food, not before or very long after. It burns. I was hoping for a little weight loss, but haven't been taking it long enough, nor consistently enough to know if it will work for that purpose. However, I also have Raynaud's as do some other family members, and I'm excited to know there's a remedy for that. I live in Tucson, very hot right now (100 degrees +), so taking cayenne is not appealing for the summer.

From Florida

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Works well, but will give you heartburn if not taken with a meal.

The unstated medical possibilities about Cayenne Pepper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm writing from personal experience about the effects of Cayenne Pepper and some of the benefits that I have received. I use to have bleeding ulcers. I suffered from ulcers for over 8 years. Doctors would give me medicine and I would take it and I would begin to feel somewhat better only to have another severe flair-up just a few days later. I was told by a friend of mine that he had tried cayenne pepper because a friend of his had told him about the way pepper could CURE ulcers. I was very skeptical when he told me that pepper could cure certain types of ulcers. I had 3 bleeding ulcers and at times, I wished I could just die and get it over with. Make a long story short. I took 3 pepper pills from a bottle that my friend had given me, and in just a few minutes I could feel the warmth of the pepper in my stomach. Now for just about 5 minutes I really wasn't sure that my friend was a friend but in that 5 minutes, the pain started to lessen. I went on to work and about 11:30 I realized that I wasn't hurting at all. Now don't get crazy here and think that I started eating regular food right away. I did not. I took pepper 2 more times that day, 3 pills each time, and yes I did have a little trouble with gas. The main thing was that my ulcers had not bothered me all day. I took the last pills about 5:00 pm and did not go to bed until about 10:00 pm. By then the gas was gone. I got up the next morning had a cup of coffee, 2 eggs over medium, toast, and 3 pepper pills. Went to work and at lunch had a CHEESEBURGER, fries and 3 pepper pills. I still remember that lunch. It was the best lunch I had had for many years. That was almost 40 years ago. I still take 1 pepper pill a day with my vitamins. But the pepper is not for ulcers. I haven't had any more trouble with ulcers. I have since found out the pepper is great for my circulatory system and it aids in digestion. It also helps to relieve swelling due to arthritis which helps to relieve the pain of arthritis. I have 21 people that I know of that have tried pepper because of ulcers and they all had the same results. I was in my 20's when I started taking pepper, I'm retired now, and still enjoying life. I'm not trying to say that pepper is the reason for my health, but I am saying that pepper has helped. Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you why Cayenne Pepper helps to cure ulcers. Ulcers are a normal bodily function as far as the brain is concerned. It's sort of like cancer as far as the body is concerned. The body does not recognize cancers or ulcers as an enemy. Therefore; the body does not try to fight them. Pepper is not normal and it causes pain to the stomach. Normally, the mucus lining of the stomach would keep the acid from coming into contact with the stomach lining. The mucus lining gets thin for whatever reason, (I've heard many "reasons" over the years and it seems that about every 5 to 10 years another reason comes to light), when that cayenne pepper hits the stomach wall the brain immediately knows that that is not natural. The signal is sent to the stomach. More of the mucus lining is secreted and the acid is pushed away from the stomach lining. That, in turn, allows the stomach lining to heal itself and the ulcer is history. At least, that is the way I understand it. So, why don't doctors use pepper? Well, it's not a medicine and the pharmaceutical industry can't make money on it because it is a food item. I'm not saying that is the reason. Use your own judgment. Everyone is different, but for me, well I don't like pain.

1 2 3 4