Weight Loss helper

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These capsules really work! I started with one a day with dinner but now have three a day (B-L-D). My food intake has dropped by 30% and I don't feel hungry. The weight is slowly coming off - my aim is slowly over many months with a changed attitude to food becoming a habit. They really do work.

Potent, I don't take a chance, i eat prior to taking this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this product, it kills germs and candida.

40,000 H.U

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I feel the difference because my fingers are more warm.

Too hot!

Posted by LoveLife on Sep 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately, I could not take it. It burnt me from the inside and my face went red after using it. What is more, I found myself allergic to capsicin. I had quite an unpleasant sore throat just after 1 pill.

relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i take this when i have a lot of stress or emotional discomfort. they provide a nice soothing effect. try to take with some food or else you will get heartburn

Cured joint inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Joint inflammation on my fingers has gone after about 3-4 weeks . Took 1-2 with each meal, 3 times a day. Quite miraculous!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have not had a cold since I started taking these every day, if I feel a cold starting I take 2 tablets for a couple of days and no cold . I use to get sick every year.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot. I think my blood pressure has gone down and subsequently I get less headaches.

Produto entregue conforme anunciado

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

take a pill with meals

Great for circulation

Posted by LouLou on Jul 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I simply take one capsule with meals and this has really helped my circulation. It is winter now and often I would get numb fingers and the tips would go all white. This is quite freaky when you are just 40 years old. After I started taking these this no longer happens. I thoroughly recommend these capsules. I have never noticed any hot taste or flavour in my mouth after taking.

1 2 3 4