Take it with Cheesecake!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 23 2008 | Verified Purchase

It is really easy to take. Be sure to take it with a meal that includes fat so that your body can absorb it seeing as it is a fat soluble vitamin. Unfortunately I didn't realize that and took it for a whole month and it didn't raise my Vit. D level in my blood :( because I wasn't taking it with meals! Anywho it seems to be doing something now!

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU, 120 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2008 | Verified Purchase

Ordered to take extra vitamin D3 by my physician for vitamin D deficiency, this looked liked a good one to try, and it has helped raise my vitamin D levels to a healthy level

Excellent for those who don't spend time outdoors...

Posted by RacerWife7 on February 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doc checks my vitamin D levels every time I have blood drawn. I'm hypothyroid, so I have blood drawn on a regular basis. I work indoors and don't spend any time outside, really. So, I'm taking 6,000 IU's of vitamin D per day. It's SO much easier to take 3 Now Foods softgels than 6 dry, chalky pills. I LOVE these!

D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be mending my foot fracture in record time, 8000 per day

kay

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommended by my doctor, great value and easy way to get the 10,000 IU I needed for the first 3 weeks.

Vitamin D Success

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctors found that my body was low in Vitamin D like many people nowadays. I have been using Now Food Vitamin D-3 for many months now and my levels have stabilizd and remained at a normal level ever since.

D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 25 2008 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommends 2,000 - 4,000 IUs of D3 for me. These capsules are very small, easy to take, and inexpensive.

Keeps the Winter Blues At Bay

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 8 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent source of Vitamin D3, especially for those dark gloomy months where all you want to do is warm your marrow by the fire.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

very good

Love that there is no soy

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the fact that there is no soy in this product. Now products are my favorite!