Muy buen endulzante

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2013 | Verified Purchase

Acerté comprando esta Stevia ya que había bastantes tipos en la web y me fié de las buenas opiniones. Lo uso para endulzar el café, té, yogures, etc. y deja un sabor dulce muy bueno, lo recomiendo.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love, love this stevia. I've been using the powder packets from from Trader Joe's for quite some time which I have liked but not nearly as much as this liquid form. There is no after taste and I like that the stevia is in it's most natural form. I have already told many people about this product and will continue to do so!!

very good sweetener with convenient packaging

Posted by AYINEX on January 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

very usefull packaging, very easy to use. thanx for good product

Posted by Norwegianchick on October 31 2011 | Verified Purchase

this clear liquid stevia is good as gold. Goes with anything.

Nice Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best tasting stevia brand I've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Use in my tea, smoothies, yogurt, etc.

Best Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

Previously, I used Innovative Naturals alcohol-free Stevia extract, but since they have gone out of business, I had to find another brand. I am very pleased with this one. It tastes fantastic in my iced tea!

Exactly as promised...

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the first time I've used Stevia and it was exactly as promised... I was told to use this brand because it doesn't have the aspartame taste to it. Also, the shipping was quick and accurate on the part of iHerb. I'm overall very happy with this purchase.

Wonderful product, just one objection

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm fully satisfied with the liquid Stevia, except for the fact that "6-10 drops" supposedly being sufficient for a mug of tea/coffee is a *wild* understatement. I use maybe 50 drops. Still, I'll keep buying it because it tastes great, it's easy to use, and there are no sediments like there is with the tabs.