Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just had reconstructive surgery on my knee. JointAstin keeps th einflammation down. Started to use JointAstin a few years back doe carpal tunnel. Know I can use JointAstin for my knee and carpal tunnel.

knee giving way

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

best ever !!!! i have pain and tightness in my knee i can hardly climb stairs and walk without feeling the stabbing pain in my knee.... to my surprised just taking for two days two softgel in a day has make me feel so much much much much better...i will continue in giving review in few weeks time...but i strongly recommmend to those having joint problem. and i started with must two a day i think those new in trying this should gradually increase the dosage.

Posted by jeffhoening on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 70-year-old parents LOVE JointAstin and wouldn't do without it. My dad has a history of arthritis in his family and he feels that JointAstin has played a huge part of avoiding it. Will continue to purchase for them here on iHerb.

too early to tell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking them for just 2-3 weeks, so I really have no idea wheather they work or not. Haven't noticed anything yet, but I guess it'll take 2-3 months at least... But will buy another glass, I still have hope!

Did nothing

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I found this product as potent as tap water and for the price I have to wonder. However, it contains 12mg of that super-antioxidant astaxanthin, so I gave it 2 stars instead of 1. Not a product I'd buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have joint pains and didn't really notice any difference after taking for about 6 months

Mr. Allan Havill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have not felt any definitive pain relief in joints yet. Will continue for 4 weeks to see if things change

I am not convinced this product yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have taking this product but I did not see any improvement in my leg mucseles and joints pain. Thank you for asking me but ... Cheers

Nutrex Hawaii, JointAstin, enter PR0M0 C0DE below to enjoy 5 to 10% DISC0UNT for whole cart

Posted by DISC0UN by ENTER AMM 4801 on Mar 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Astaxathin is one of the best antioxidant without side effect. Combine with Resveratrol and CoQ10 to achieve best effect! Anti aging must have! Enter the above life time PR0M0 C0DE without space to enjoy 5 to 20% saving for your whole cart. (iherb change promotion package from time to time)

1 2 3 4