Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking this as a part of the Linus Pauling protocol with Vitamin C. Seems to be doing its job. Thorne is great, even though it is expensive. I have just ordered Now Foods Lysine to compare.

Thorne Research, L- Lysine, 60 Veggie Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is great especially if you suffer from the herpie virus. One or two capsules a day and you will have very little if any break outs.

Take for antiviral effect and preventing cold sores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Use this to prevent cold sores when I feel one coming on. Take 2 capsules and that does the trick, used to get them all the time and haven't had one in years.

Cold sore must have

Posted by Rena61 on Mar 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I got caught this winter without any L-Lysine, and am now keeping this on hand. It works if you catch it early. I've gotten cold sores all my life, and know this is a good brand that works.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne products are the best you'll find. If you need L-Lysine, this is the brand to get. Never any allergy problems and I have a lot of allergies.

Great company

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thorne has an excellent reputation, I always try to purchase from such companies. I like that the capsules are vegetarian too. I take it because I have chronic herpes, I'm not absolutely positive it helps, but I do feel better on it.

helps fever blisters

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this for keeping away fever blisters which I get when stressed. Works good for me

Great

Posted by HolisticWomen on Sep 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this for a reactivated Epstein Bar infection which triggered thyroid issues (Hashimotos). It's supposed to be very good for these conditions. I like the Thorne products as thye don't put unecessary fillers in.

nothing more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it for viral infection and Thorne always have simple and honest product of high standard.

no more cold sores!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works! If I feel one coming on I add some extra citric acid into my diet and the cold sore doesn't happen.

1 2