Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ordered this to try and prevent stretch marks during my pregnancy. I am now almost 29 weeks pregnant and no stretch marks yet! Knock on wood! The oil absorbs quickly after application and the lavender smell of it is very calming. I have already ordered and used up two bottles. Will have to order more.

We leda, Stretch Mark Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Working very well and nice smile!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent :)

Great Value and works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am on to my 5th bottle, all purchased from iHerb (and placing order for 2 more to last me the last month of my pregnancy). Used to use another much pricier stretch mark oil during the earlier days of my pregnancy, but it became too much of a luxury due to the price. I then found Waleda and decided to give it a shot. It works just as well, smell was pleasant and my wallet's much happier too. Been applying this generously twice a day, morning and night, and so far, all's good! No marks and i hope it stays that way. Only downside (as with ANY type of oil), the excess oil will get absorbed into your clothes...

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love this

nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

too early to say if it will work, but it's a lovely oil

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and been using since the first week of pregnancy

love Weleda

Posted by Tricia on Dec 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love this and i am going to order again. i started using this at my late first trimester( before that i just apply moisturizer). i love the smell, it will bring me to use it (as i become super lazy to everything starting from my pregnancy life day 1). and 2 of the most important criteria is, it doesnt stain or have any residue on your clothes, and it absorb fast. you almost feel nothing after you apply for a while. i can use it during daytime (i stay at tropical country). nice oil!

First aid in the fight against stretch marks during pregnancy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Used with the 5th month of pregnancy for the prevention of stretch marks. Bubble lasts for 1.5-2 months. Well moisturizes the skin, stretch marks yet. I can not say that this is only the merit of the product, but do not know what it would be without him. It has a pleasant citrus fragrance, no greasy feel, does not stain clothes.

love it