Wisdom Natural Sweetleaf Liquid Stevia - Vanilla Creme

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

Love this stuff! My husband, who is traditionally a junk food junkie, will drink this stuff everyday in his coffee with half/half - instead of flavored creamers! My family also uses this in our plain yogurt and protein shakes -- excellent stuff!

Great in carbonated water!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

We used this and the root beer together to make a carbonated root beer cream soda.

Very sweet!

Posted by holahola on March 2 2010 | Verified Purchase

Like this one. Very sweet, but if you use too much of it it becomes waaay to sweet and tastes a littebit "fake" and unnatural vanilla. You can taste it is made from stevia, but not if you dont use too much. It's great in smoothie, candymaking and tea.

Not a fan

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

So many people seem to love these, I'm not one of them. To me it just tastes bitter and unnatural, but my tastebuds are quite sensetive. I love the pure stevia from NuNaturals though (NuNaturals, NuStevia, Pure White Stevia Extract, 1 oz (28 g))

The Best Stevia I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other stevia products from this website. This is my favorite. I use it in my coffee and no terrible aftertaste and very mild. You CAN really taste the vanilla flavor, so you should like vanilla as well. I did try putting it in water and wasn't so much a fan of that but definitely good in coffee!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

A little goes a long way with this. You only need a few drops to get an great vanilla creme flavour in what ever you use it for. Be careful not to use too much, then you will notice the bitter aftertaste that too much stevia tends to give.

Thank God for Stevia!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 27 2009 | Verified Purchase

What a delicious and decadent sweet treat. I use it in my tea, my oatmeal, my plain nonfat yogurt, my fat free cottage cheese...what a delight. Highly recommend Seller - fast shipping, great job!

Oatmeal enhancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is great to sweeten and add variety to my morning oatmeal.

my favourite

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite stevia. I like the subtle vanilla taste, I like the sweetness with no real aftertaste, I like the dropper and the fact it doesn't clog up with stuff around the neck of the bottle.

Super delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Turns anything into a delectable treat.