GB
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Dec 3, 2014
Works so well - and no side effects experienced

A Vogel's Allergy Relief / Pollinosan is wonderful! It really worked for me. I started taking it after my hay fever became really bad at the start of the season (a particularly bad season, here in Sydney). It took a while to kick in (a couple of weeks), and I found that some days I needed to take it every 30~60 minutes when it would then take the edge of the itchiness/discomfort of hay fever. The pollen around is still as bad but my hay fever is so much better! I keep forgetting to take a maintenance dose and will feel just a little "tickle", which reminds me to take a couple of these pills. Fantastic stuff - have ordered more and I thoroughly recommend to anyone who suffers from hay fever. Just remember to take a higher dosage until they kick in (and give them time).

Posted on May 16, 2012

I've been using this for years. Since I started to use this, I was able to leave all the other allergy tablets (heavy use of described antihistamins) and just use this one. I've got a bad allergy. These don't make you tired and have made me feel like I wouldn't have allergy at all.

Posted on May 26, 2011

I have suffered from hay fever since 2007 and normal pharaceuticals have not done much for me. Since I started taking Pollinosan I have had a slighty itchy nose from time to time but none of the other symtoms. Superb product and a great price for the relief it brings.

Posted on Jul 7, 2010

i've been using this product since the mid '90's. i believe this is the major source of my allergy relief. this is a very safe product. if you have multiple allergy triggers, try this for a few months; take it on a daily basis & see if your allergies are less pronounced. this may not work as effectively for everyone, but it's sure worth the try. i believe this to be one of the safest, most effective products on the market for allergy relief, & have suggested this product to many of my friends.

Posted on Apr 6, 2010

My out of control allergies responded to this simple homeopathic. I had tried prescription medicine and other natural remedies but this was the only thing that worked for me. I took it hourly at first as it suggested for acute cases and it started working right away. I am very impressed and thankful for this natural solution. I have been taking it for about 4 weeks and it continues to work great even though spring allergy season is here! I have recommended it to my friends.

Posted on Mar 18, 2010

My Aunt swears by this product! So this year I decided to try it for my son. Usually he is sooooo bad that I have to keep the windows closed, and I am CONSTANTLY giving him allergy meds throughout the day. And even then, his eyes are swollen, his nose is completely congested. But this year, I've been using the Pollinosan for him and he has been great. A sneeze here or there, but nowhere near what he usually is. The windows are open, and so far he's feeling great!

Posted on Jul 13, 2009

I'm pretty much a skeptic as far as the "science" of homeopathy goes. I've used this product for a number of years now, and, it's very successful at eliminating my problems with allergies, regardless of what I might "think" about the validity of the mechanism through which it is supposed to work.

Posted on Jan 29, 2009

I've used Pollinosan tablets since the early 1980s and never had to use another thing for allergies since! If you've never tried Pollinosan, don't wait another day! Give it to your kids, too! I raised my son on Pollinosan for his allergies and eventually your body builds a remarkable resistance against allergens. We only take it every now and then as needed but in general, we have our allergies under complete control. KiKi

Posted on Sep 28, 2008

I have severe allergies to just about every kind of tree, weed, and grass there is. I have tried many herbal remedies in order to get away from using Zyrtec, Claritin, Nasonex, Rhinocort, you name it. I still get some symptoms, but there is a noticeable lessening of my hayfever, and I have been able to cut way back on the prescription drugs (as well as their nasty side effects). I'm using 2 tablets, 3 times per day.

This product works very well for me! I was having such a hard time this fall with allergies, even though I was on Claritin. A friend mentioned that she used this with her 4 year old and it worked well. So I tried it. Within the first day, I was feeling relief. Within 3 days, I got off Claritin entirely, as it wasn't helping anyway. Now, whenever someone tells me they have allergies, I give them info. about this product! I love the fact that it has no side-effects!