GB

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

The scent is very good and very pleasant to the hair. This is my 2ndd order the 1st one was the biotin. I have a sensitive scalp and it helped me restore it. It moisture my hair in a day. The coconut is my favourite scent

Bojdek
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Great hair mist with a very nice soapy coconut scent. It nourishes the hair and scalp and doesn't leave a sticky feeling after it dries.

Posted on Jan 4, 2023
Auto-translated from Japanese

If you spray it on before using the dryer, your hair will be smooth even after drying. I don't mind the smell of coconut.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

It has a very marked coconut aroma, it is not of a pasty quality, your hair is shiny, the size is large, the texture is very liquid.

e42fbea8-5b66-47b8-b333-62efa3277fd7
Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

The product is great, the smell is perfect, adds moisture to the hair, leaves the hair soft and pleasant. I personally don't put on the scalp but on the length of the hair. Very convenient packaging.

Posted on Jan 3, 2023
Auto-translated from Portuguese

I'm really enjoying it! Leaves hair with a very pleasant scent

Posted on Nov 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

If you are concerned about the scent, it is better to avoid it. The coconut scent lasts for a long time, so it lasts until you take a bath at the end of the day. Kanako's tolerance range is up to her 20s. There is no problem with the texture, size, and usability. However, the scent of coconut with bitterness and sweetness is unreasonable for middle-aged and elderly people. If you gave me a more woody scent, I would be healed all day long. I'm sorry about that, so there is no repeat. Please make it woody. Looking for a unisex scent!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It is not too oily and sprays directly on the head after washing the hair. It smells like coconut

Posted on Nov 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Very good, highly recommended, will buy again and again, quality assurance.