GB

Based on 11,030 Ratings
7,608
1,918
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I expected its size to be bigger and I thought it'll have coconut sent to it but it doesn't, nevertheless, I love it! This is the first time I'm using this product and I'm happy with it. It's gentle and my skin feels so soft, smooth, and moisturized after using it.

8d47fe86-f85a-45ba-852d-148bb430bf52
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
5,510

This is a repeat purchase. Love it because of the natural & gentle ingredients in the product as well as the mission and values of the company. I use it daily as both facial and body wash (reduces the number bottles in the bathroom!). It works perfectly for both purposes, leaving my skin feeling clean but not dry

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I like usage the quality is good. for my age and package and its benefits. i use it daily. and frequently. i have sensitive skin and it is gentle to my face. moisturize is good. composition is good. the size is excellent for my face. i would highly recommend it to any one looking for a good facial cleanser.

2d475f01-66f2-49b5-b3e5-9d0e1b44133a
Posted on May 17, 2022

For the first time usage, this Castile liquid soap is gentle to the skin. It is not scented which is great, as it allows me to add other essential oils to get the smell I enjoy. What I like about this product is that it is non drying, and after usage, my skin feels extremely hydrated and moisturized. Recommended for people with eczema as this soap is beneficial. A little expensive, but the size and packaging is worth all the benefits.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Very Good natural face cleanser for dry skin, once you use it you will notice immediatly the difference. Since it contains coconut, it is good for moisturizing dry skin and reducing inflammation which may result from UVB rays. Don't forget that this cleanser also contains Papaya which consists of an enzyme called papain who promotes the healing of the skin and will also enhance the secretion of collagen when used topically for the skin. I recommend this for everyone. Please consider leaving a like if you see this usefull.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It is so far the best face cleanser I have ever used. I have a dry skin. After use, I feel my face is clean and fresh but not dry. The price is good and I can see why reviews said one bottle can use for a long time. Good value and good brand. I will definitely repurchase again.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

its my second time purchasing, i really love it, doesn’t dry out your face and cleanses very well. i’d say it will suit people with sensitive skin, the size of the product will last you for a long time and comes in a great packaging.

c014d7b8-a7b1-4439-9a7f-b362cfb8f163
Posted on Jul 22, 2022
7,875

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

I have been using the everyday coconut cleanser as my default face wash for a while now (as well as the toner which I highly recommend as well)! It's gentle but super effective, lathers up nicely and you get a lot of it compared to other face washes (so good value, it lasts a long time). Along with my face, I wash my stretched ears with it (something you gotta do when you have stretched lobes). It's always easy on my combination skin but leaves it feeling clean. It's got a nice pleasant coconut herbal fragrance, strong but not overpowering. The consistency, feel and flavor is similar to castille or black soap. A little goes a long way! And the pump mechanism is awesome!! So handy in the shower!