GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022
Großartig!

Excellent product, it left me amazed, after two packs of Detox, my old blood values, which were far above the maximum threshold, returned to the average of the values, Yes I would highly recommend it. Congratulations to the formula of this product.

e5a3fbd9-4140-4599-8b24-5af315d15b16
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

This has made a world of difference. I have many issues as I have cancer and have had liver issues. I feel more awake, more energetic and alive with this product. I also coupled it with triphala.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I found that I had to take this for a few weeks before I actually got the benefits - the milk thistle is a great cleanser and would totally recommend it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I don’t think it helped with my detox -although that can’t be into attributed to the ingredients it might have been ok quality but my detox didn’t really make me feel better

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I needed a detox from all the supplements I’m taking I’m not sure if it’s working I would need some blood work to know if there’s any effects

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

If you’re an athlete And you go work out you have to have this I Highly recommend it

nice product. we will buy again. Thank you very much iherb.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Good ingredients and quality good size supplement alongside healthy diet hard to tell what the benefits are compared to other products with different composition

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Good quality Good ingredients Excellent product Taste so far not bad just swallow it

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

great stuff, but very little in a jar, it turns out very expensive