GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 13, 2022
Love the color.

Purple actually means energy! I have not tried it yet Not sure if it will do the magic work? But by looking at it makes me feel it does have those magic😊 I hope all the best for all the people around the world! 💙🙏 stay happy and safe and sound!

ea86df1b-8e4d-4507-996d-940d0bd87518
Posted on Jan 8, 2022

arrived safely and smells good. Since I've no way to order it in Canada, other than here in iherb. iherb is the best value plus shipping that I can find.

54118a92-d7b1-4d69-8714-16c732897d21
1cbed4ab-9b9a-44b7-8615-5af785ac2ef8
Posted on Nov 12, 2022

These candles are great. The scents are noticeable, but not so extreme as to be overwhelming. The colors are pretty. They burn consistently and last a long time. AND you can reuse the container as a drinking glass. They make beautiful glasses and are dishwasher safe! I honestly review only products I've actually used. If you found this helpful, please give my review a thumbs up.

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This candle smells amazing and burns well. The quality is great and it lasts for quite a while. Good value for the price. It comes in a glass container which makes it look good when I use it for decoration. Made for quality ingredients, it helps me feel calm and relaxed.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I purchased 3 of the Aloha Bay candles and find them really nice to use. The fragrance is very nice but it is subtle. Don't expect it to fragrance up an entire room, it's not made for that. This candle uses essential oils. As a certified women's health coach, I much prefer that so it doesn't affect negatively the endocrine system and adds toxic burden while breathing. Those specific essential oils (lavender, fir, chamomille) are quite relaxing and I find they help put me in a meditative state, hence perhaps helping with more abundance when using it. What I know is, the first time I used it, I got invited to participate as a speaker in a conference. So, so far, so good! ;-) Plus it looks and smells nice when it's lit up. The glass container doesn't get too hot when the candle is burning, though I'd still recommend not to put the lid back on until you've waited for the wax to be completely hardened. I'd also recommend to leave some space between the candle and other objects. I personally love to have one of these candles burning by my desk, following my mood and need of the day. The friends I've gifted a candle to, told me they like the smell and it makes them feel happy when they lit theirs up. I can only recommend you try one. In terms of smells. I like the positive energy candle and abundance candle better. The money candle is a very strong and "masculine" scent, a bit too strong for me.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

I really love the candles by this brand! Relaxing aroma. I use it when i need positive vibe and when meditation. I really think it helps.

Posted on May 28, 2022

First of all it is very beautiful and well done. The can is made of glass, which I appreciate a lot. The size is very decent, it will serve you for a long time.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

luv luv LUV these candles, always buy a new one juuust as one is running out. great scents and wonderful energy to work with , i use them for aromatherapy, candle spells, and manifestation rituals <3

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

In love with this candle!! I've had bad experiences before with scented products smelling synthetic, but this candle smells AMAZING (even my husband agrees) and totally natural.