GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 3, 2022
great scent

the scent is lovely. the price is pretty decent and it's soothing when applied. not sure what benefits it brings but definitely calms me down. i use this as a room diffuser and to rub against my skin, though you would have to dilute it since it's so pure.

I use this as part of a blend that I make: bergamot, tea tree, rosemary, eucalyptus - this blend helps to improve concentration and I feel it is very invigorating. I often make this blend in the beginning of my work day and diffuse in my office. Everyone enjoys the naturally soothing aromatic benefits while helping them focus and be productive. The size is small but a couple drops go a long way as part of a blend.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

I love bergamot this product is really perfect! I love the price and I love the scent and quality. If you love citrus essential oils like I do, this one is really unique, subtle, but so uplifting aroma feeling. It’s one of my top favorite essential oils. It came wrapped so carefully and arrived so quickly I just love IHerb! I’m so happy I got it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2022

Very good quality essential oil and a wonderfully uplifting, citrusy scent. I like to use this to uplift my mood, soothe stress, and mix it with other essential oils for aging skin care. A little pricier than some, but it's also very high quality. Be sure to dilute the heck out of it as using it straight on the skin could cause burns. It can also cause photosensitivity, so don't use it before sun exposure. It is not bergapten free like some other bergamot essential oils are.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I love the quality and size of this essential oil as it is really good value for money for its packaging. I use it for my diffuser as it helps to clear the my mind and also benefits the mental system. It feels all natural and is suitable for all ages.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

Very happy with the purchase. I mix in Bergamot oil with a couple of drops of rosemary and one or two of either frankincense or sandalwood in my diffuser in the mornings. Really helps me to gently wake up and be alert for my busy schedule. Arrived packaged really well, albeit in a giant box for the size of the order. Also I didn't realize until too late that iHerb was available through Kiwiwallet - ugh!

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love the bergamot scent and I bought this to use for air travel. I always have it on hand as it is the perfect size to keep in my jacket pocket and I use it whenever I need to feel and smell a natural and soothing essential oil of good quality.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

It has a strong smell, so just few drops is enough for a tiny saucer. Good packing . Scent is perfect i love Bergamot! Easy for use few drops. Refresh your mind so easy . highly recommend this company essential oil is natural.

3cc3bf34-8a92-40fd-95bc-36fbd183c02e
63919a5c-433c-435f-9604-e9889221bce7
c1358f96-b9c7-46f8-9916-1a577bcdf7aa
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Packaged well. The delivery box was aromatic when I opened it. Essential oil has a natural soothing scent. Composition is pure bergamot oil from Italy. High quality. Good size for price. I love it. It says use 5 drops but I feel that one drop is sufficient. Thanks 👍🏼

8559dd9d-747e-4b16-8d0d-faf64deebbe8