GB
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Bought this for my kids bathroom with the pandemic we are always washing hands. This lasts ages and lathers so nicely for kids. It’s also all clean ingredients compared to grocery stores brands. Attitude products are EWG clean certified so you can’t go wrong with this brand. I top mine up with some water when it reaches the end and get more out of it. Honestly feels like it never finishes.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 21, 2022

I am picky when it comes to soap for my kids: I want it to have clean ingredients, be EWG verified, and to work well. These ticks all the boxes and on top of that, it also smells great! Lasts a long time too.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I really like it, it smells so nice and the scent isnt strong. i like how its a foam and it washes off pretty easy

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I have purchased the other scents in the past and like them all. The soap works well but doesn’t have any unwanted ingredients. The scent is there but also isn’t overpowering either.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really like the Attitude Living products. I love the safe ingredients, but also the effectiveness. This soap is sudsy, but not too much, and the kids love the blueberry scent. It seemed to last a long time for the size of the bottle.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Although, the package differs from the picture, the aroma is so beautiful like a bubble gum and the foam is pleasant. My kid liked the yummy smell. I do not know why the bottle differs from that posted here.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The scent is very strong with this blueberry version( I have other versions also) other than the scent being too overpowering it has great foaming & cleaning and it is gentle for sensitive skin

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

Not strong smell but very nice. Not drying the hands

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Love this foam wash which does not dry out hands and smells wonderful after each wash!