GB

4.7
DonadicaG2G
Posted on Jun 5, 2022
Love this oil!

I was looking for Argan to add to a DIY hair serum I make and this fit the bill perfectly. It softens my naturally curly hair and helps add body to the serum so that it flows better out of the container. I have sensitive skin and this does not bother my skin at all. I feel its adding more moisture to the hair shaft and keeping it better conditioned in the warmer weather.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Love this oil thick and odorless. Sinks in and being organic nd cold pressed it is a little bit of luxury. Very happy and would buy again. The dispenser is a little stiff and requires a few presses down.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great quality oil absorbs to the skin quickly.. great for hair and skin. not to bad to wash off the hands. I prefer this over other Oils like Acure.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

In love I use it for skin and hair much benefit for it..the quality best the size is small but last .. all age can use but ask ur dr anyway.. the package is good easy use .. moisturize and glowing look and nourishment really for hair and skin

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Its a Tad messy to work with, At least for my needs, but I am satisfied with the results of rash's on my skin being healed.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I have used this brand of argan oil for some time now and will continue. I add a few drops of rosemary oil to it and apply it to my scalp to improve growth. Time will tell if this technique works. The oil itself, however, is very good alone, too. As a scalp emolient for very dry hair, it's a must have.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Great to put up as face and neck oil for mature skin especially in winter.

Posted on Jun 18, 2021

It is very light on my face. I prefer using it in place of a greasy and sticky face creams as I don't like any films on my face. I use a tiny amount of it on my dry hair too. It made my hair softer and less dry. I am glad iherb has is as it is hard to find such good quality argan oil.