GB

2,035
ashjank
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
5,780

Best Lavender scented soap in a small size available. It is formulated for all skin types without drying the skin out or leaving any kind of residue. It is all natural and the scent is too. Fills the room with a lively aroma when using and leaves skin smelling fresh & clean like lavender.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I love the scent of this soap and it’s certainly potent. It’s a good size and gentle enough to use every day. It didn’t dry out my skin but rather benefited it and improved the feel of it. I like the simple ingredients and how it doesn’t smell fake! There are a few different scents available, try it :)

This one smells very beautiful. I used this specifically for my chicken skin. I got an allergic reaction from wheat and I got tons of blisters on my back and after a week or so of using this soap and the Tulsi Neem version of this soap, they went down and now I just have chicken skin remaining, but it is slowly going away. I do believe this has helped greatly. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

This has a nice lavender scent, but there's some other scents in here, too, but lavender dominates (for me). These soaps generate a nice foamy lather, smell good, feel gentle on my skin, and do a great job cleaning. I even use on my face, and it seems to help my complexion a bit. I love the herbal ingredients in these soaps, too, for the added benefits.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

The lavender scent is quite long lasting and I could smell it on my skin for a while after the shower. It also feels really nice in the shower but it’s a bit small, so I won’t be ordering it for regular use. It’s a great shower treat though

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I live in the tropical climate where it’s very humid and hot all day. I use this soap Intermittently with my normal shower soap and I feel it keeps my skin rash free. The fragrance is very pleasant to freshening and it feels smooth and gentle and nondrying on my skin.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I took a chance on this because it was on sale and I'm so happy I did. Not only are the ingredients clean, the scent is unbelievably beautiful. The lavender scent is as authentic as if you were smelling a freshly picked sprig. Leaves your hands clean and smelling so good you can't help but to keep smelling them. These may seem on the smaller size but I'm completely impressed with how long they last. Also, these bars hold their shape, no soggy, mushy mess in my soap dish.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The scent is beautiful! Composition is gentle and simple, suitable for sensitive and dry skin as it has a moisturizing feel. Fit for use by all ages, children and adults alike can benefit from this body soap. High-quality soap and comes in very pretty packaging. Small size, but lasts for a long time!