GB

4.5
Based on 1,618 Ratings
1,098
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I have sensitive skin and it's been really important for me to find natural, gentle, yet effective products to use. Well, this soap has really done the job. Not only is the scent AMAZING (which I was not expecting considering the Neem), but it thoroughly cleanses my skin without leaving it feeling dry. I feel like I wash the day off. It doesn't irritate my dermatitis, and it leaves my skin as the perfect canvas for my other products. Lots of benefit to this. Also love that the doshas are included, pure Ayurveda. Overall love this stuff, great quality.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Ayurveda is said to be the oldest known medicinal system, practiced as long as 5,000 years in India and is still practiced today. Veda is knowledge ayur is life, the knowledge of life. This bar soap has Ayurvedic herbs that are widely known and used in India, neem and tulsi. Neem has been used for skin conditions and is known for its healing properties. Tulsi, also called holy basil, is widely known for its medicinal properties. I love this soap. It smells divine. Unfortunately, the bar is small and doesn’t last that long. It’s also been hard to find.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This tiny bar of soap goes a long way. It has a great lather and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. The scent is slightly off putting to me but it doesn’t linger around. I also like that this soap does not dry out my skin. I have sensitive skin and have no issues using this.

I liked it better when the price point was a little lower, but I've been buying these bars of soap for over 3 years now. For some reason I think this Neem one is my favorite, though you might be tempted to lean towards the lavender or rose one. Give this one a chance. I think it had the nicest effect on my skin. I do like other neem products as well, they started to improve some skin issues I had but neem lotion/oil has been in my cabinet for awhile now, I might be taking it for granted. These bars of soap are my go to face-washing soap as well. They leave my skin squeaky clean but not really dry. The only downside is you need to keep them kind of dry after use otherwise they will shrink much faster than normal.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Very mild to the skin for use and the composition. Scent very pleasent. Cames well wrapped and packaged in additional carton. Size optimal for daily use, not too big, not too small. Good quality. Very gentle. Does not dry the skin. Good feeling after use on the skin. Natural. I like it !

Posted on Oct 15, 2022

This scent is a bit masculine, but I love it. The tulsi (holy basil) is an adaptogen herb and lends a mild floral to the senses. Perfect soap year round. The company is sustainable and uses the highest quality ingredients with intention. Size is good. Bar is dense and lasts longer than soap twice the size. This is a winner!!!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

This smells awesome, has a floral, light grassy smell. It has helped greatly reduce my chicken skin. I had an allergic reaction to wheat and had many many red blisters all over my back. I changed to this soap to help calm the redness (it was not itchy) and after a week of use, the blisters have gone down enough to say I do believe this has helped. My other soaps I used actually made this worse. I will buy this again.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

I love all these soaps. Often scented soaps tend to bother me, but these do not. They leave a bit of scent behind, but it's usually something like the sandalwood that stands out. They don't irritate my skin, develop a nice lather, and I find the ingredients to be soothing and pleasant. They're even good for cleansing my face, though I tend to keep the bubbles away from my eyes, just because. I like these soaps enough that I pretty much just plan to order more as I work through my stash, so I always have them as an option.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I love the scent of this soap. It reminds me of being in a spa with essentials oils in the air. The size of the soap is indeed small. It does provide a good cleanse but to me it is not overly moisturizing. But I would recommend for a rejuvenating cleanse of the skin.