GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

So impressed, the size can last for 6 months! For all ages. I have sensitive, dry skin, and I can really feel its skin-barrier repair benefit. The packaging is economical. No funky scent. Very gentle on the skin. Amazing quality, you know that you got the real deal. Using it as a DIY Face Mask, soaking Muji Sheet Mask, mixture of this and water. The composition is so easy to work with 🥰. Will definitely repurchase.

528bec41-1a98-4167-8e02-37fd99d63d16
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I originally bought it for myself, but I'm trying to cut down on water waste, so I stopped having baths. We're using them now in the bath for my 2 nephews; one of them suffers from eczema. Although it doesn't heal it like a steroid cream would, but it certainly sooths it, as we noticed my nephew is less likely to scratch after the bath, than he would normally after a bath with just water. Little tip, run it through a mill directly on the water, to avoid clumps of product.

bc0494f8-58b8-443a-90ec-6fdad28b5234

It makes the skin soft and removes bumps from the skin. The bath water feels like milk. I first put one treatment's content in a pot of hot water and mixed it with a blender to get the whole product dissolved. After just 10 min in a hot bath with this product with a nice exfoliating sponge, all dead skin goes smoothly away.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

It dissolves easily in water and it softens the water immediately. This product is super high quality with great ingredient. I love to bath in winter but sometimes the hot water dries out my skin, but this product hydrates my skin instead so it is good for dry and sensitive skin. It smells comforting to me as the oat scent is very mild. The packaging is very convenient also because each pack is just enough for my bath. I love this bath product and I will def buy it again.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I love this quality product and that it has no added scent. I have very sensitive skin, use it regularly, and like how gentle and soothing it is. One helpful tip to avoid the product clumping is mixing/blending it well into warm water before adding it to the bath. Works perfectly that way.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,069

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

No scent , good for skin & quality , big size , good package ، good for winter and summer , its tight skin and moisturize goood , good for all age , i like it , iuse it every day night , amaising, I use it with makeup good texture , , sensitive skin frendly , season all, good benefit , compositive , I use it in all recipe.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
1,397

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

This is my favorite product for multiple reasons! I use this as a shave paste i add this to bath when my skin feels itchy and I also use this as a gentle and calming face mask. Handy package - easy to use. Super cheap and this size usually lasts me few months! Cool for sensitive skin because it is only oats, no fragrance! :)

Posted on May 29, 2022

It's very good for people with eczema, psoriasis or in general someone who need their skin to be calmed. I feel safe to stay long on the bath because it's gentle, scent free, and not drying to sensitive skin. You got 8 package for 8 dollar. I use this almost every week