GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 3, 2022
classic cranberry pills

These have been used in my family for a long time. They are classic cranberry pills good for UTI protection as 1 pill is the equivalent of 1 cup (236 ml) of cranberry juice. Minus 1 star cause they aren't really "softgels" more like pills that you have to swallow right away, don't bite them. they have no taste whatsoever, so don't expect a cranberry fruit flavoured gelly...which would be great if that existed here on Iherb. like if this review helps you.

cb6b9156-2576-41b8-8db0-4cf2a551f49c
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I often have urinary tract problems and have to take various medications. Now I have added this product to my daily supplements and I am very pleased. The capsules are not large and are easy to swallow, they are an antioxidant with many benefits and since I drink them I have not had any signs of urinary tract infection. The price is much cheaper than the supplements from the pharmacy.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jan 8, 2022
1,216

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Works well for my mom's frequent uti. She takes this as a daily supplement, much easier and definitely convenient than having to drink quarts of unsweetened cranberry juice which is really tough on the palate. Good quality, and the significant plus is there is no added sugar to the ingredients! Fresh fruits are good for health but it is not helpful to have to eat tons of them (plus the sugar content!) to get the same benefits.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I love this product! i looked up on the internet what’d good about the smell down there and i feel like it has disappear

084b67c7-c5d3-41a0-86b1-87be8599e054
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

No UTIs or other such issues since starting this brand over a year ago. Can't say it works better than others that I've tried but it seems good quality/ingredients for price and it works. No complaints. I would buy larger quantity if available. Otherwise, drink lots of water everyone. How old am I? I'm a senior woman, 68 years old.

Posted on May 20, 2022

As women tend to have urinary infections as their age advance, I have taken this product daily for years to protect myself. AZO is a brand I trust and it’s ingredients- cranberry extract is essential in protecting women who are prone to have urinary problem. The quality is excellent. I love this product.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Very good product. I bought the different size packaging before, so i know it’s good. The benefits are clear and it is very helpful

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I've been using this product for many years and am very pleased to have found that iHerb carries this product so now I can purchase it without any risk of it being unavailable, I hope!