GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Handy Bandaids for nicks and cuts. I like this box specifically because it does NOT have antibiotic cream on them. We try our best to stay away from any antibiotics unless it absolutely necessary and I’m sorry but a cut you’d put a bandaid on is not it. We use witch hazel to clean cuts and then put hypericum and calendula cream… all healing herbs without the antibiotics

MalenaV
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
1,689

The box contains bandages of different sizes. Its quality is great, it sticks well to the skin, and it does not absorb water. I loved it! ❤️

ea70133e-0be5-4f01-a616-8afb102f3952
Posted on Sep 11, 2022

For some reason this is the only bandage that my skin will accept without any nasty rash. I prefer the flexible fabric for pretty much all uses. While these are great for superficial wounds you may want to reconsider if you have a deeper cut as they don't seal the wound fully.

Great band-aids with very good adhesive that keeps them for too long without falling off. They come in several sizes that meet most needs, except for large wounds that require the big square ones. It is always buying them in large quantities to save money. But these have proved to be of great quality, in addition to their money-saving quantity. They also seem water-resistant, but if you want them to be more resistant to water and sweat, it is better to apply two of them on the wounded area, especially if it is a finger.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great size and good price. Love the assorted variety, and will make a good addition to my first-aid kit. These stick a lot more effectively than some of the other brands out there, so great value for the quality. No scent to these either, and does not have *natural* latex, so worth noting for those with latex sensitivity.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I find that these flexible fabric bandaids stay on a lot better than the plastic ones that lose it's stickiness. It actually stays on a lot longer and keeps hold even after getting it slightly wet. This pack also has a lot of variety of sizes to choose from! Where I'm currently located, they don't have any fabric based bandaids and I'm glad I can purchase it off of iHerb.

Matokbari
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Love the brand, expected the fabric to be more long lasting than the other ones and it wasn’t. Also, most of the sizes in this pack are not really useful so rather quickly you are left with a box full of stuff you hardly use. Will buy other packages in the future

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I prefer these fabric band aids because I have sensitive skin that gets rash from most bandages. Three sizes and great value for the quality.

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

This is great for every day use and it is a product I go back to all the time . Love the different sizes for different uses