GB

4.5
Juneberry
Posted on Sep 8, 2022
Mild everyday cleanser

It’s indeed a mild micro-foam cleanser. It’s pearlescent, with a green hue and tea-tree scent. I use it as a second step cleanser, after the cleansing balm. So I can’t state if it removes the make-up on its own. I use this particular face wash only once daily. Any face cleanser needs to be mixed in between your wet palms first and only then applied and massaged into your wet skin and washed off with luke warm water, as per the dermatologists. I have a sensitive, rosacea prone skin however this cleanser is gentle and doesn’t irritate or dry out my skin.

d7620cfb-bc13-4d31-bbd3-ffc8ddea3217

This time I got a bunch of new products to try. I haven’t tried this yet. Let me do that before coming back to comment :)

7454edca-a9d1-4aaa-9b07-ac8038fb2767
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Good quality and big size, you only need to use a very small amount of product as it’s very foamy, so it would last you for a long time. The smell it’s a touch too strong and I wouldn’t use it every day and especially twice a day as the skin gets very dry after.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I have large pores on my nose and this cleanser definitely makes them less noticeable. It seems to make my entire face brighter. I will definitely purchase again.

iamgabrielle
Posted on Oct 26, 2022

Great gentle cleanser! Great composition, good for sensitive skin! I use it a few times per week in the night routine so it keeps me away from breaking out!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I needed a good clarifying cleanser that wasn't too drying. This really cleans my face and gets every bit of makeup off after using an oil cleanser. I think the packaging could be nicer.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really like this brand and I bought often sorbet for make up removing. This was my first face wash I got I it didn’t disappoint me. It cleans very well , and will last me very long. I have big pores and this foam really help me with deep cleaning.

Posted on May 21, 2022
1,543

It’s very soft I always everyday it clean my face and refresh it

Posted on May 29, 2022

It reduced the size of pores to almost ZERO. It peels gently leaving skin soft without redness.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great foam cleanser. Great to use after oil cleanser. Very soft to skin and great for roseacea