GB

Based on 1,604 Ratings
1,265
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
5,549

Nice product with quality ingredients. Necessary, especially these days, at least one in the car and one always with you if you're on the go. The package turned out to be significantly larger than I expected. It will last a long time. An alcohol-free formula is used. It does not cause allergies, or so the manufacturer claims. I got it very cheaply. I wouldn't buy it at its regular price, but it seems like a lot of money for a disinfectant. At the reduced price I would definitely buy again. Overall, I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022
2,009

Nowadays, it is good to always carry such a small package. It is non-greasy and non-drying, absorbs quickly, quality product, I recommend. I got it on sale. I like that the packaging is in the form of a gel, it is practical because it is easy to use and dose.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Is good but could be added some flavor because now it has no smell. A flavor could make it more pleasant for your nose:) Big size and easy to use package, and the fact that it can be used frequently without bringing any harm. Due to it's composition, you can take care of your personal hygiene during your routine when it's not that easy to wash the hands with water and soap. A MUST HAVE during the pandemic!!! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

066f4a23-c5ea-4e4d-a0d7-d214e0a6dd54
Posted on Dec 25, 2022

It’s really good smelling the size comes very handy it feels good I always have in my personal bag care the scent is realy good the quality is good the package is real nice benefits on skin routine composition frequency is gooooood i wiill be buying this again n

e1124c0d-2725-49c2-aab6-b8a0c867c7e1
omilla
Posted on Oct 2, 2022
4,508

Nice quality product with excellent composition. Necessary nowadays, especially if you travel or use public transport. It does not dry the skin of the hands and absorbs easily. I recommend.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
1,288

Perhaps the best quality and best hand sanitizer gel I've ever used. Excellent quality and composition, convenient packaging. I got it on sale but the regular price seems too high to me, still it's something that shouldn't be too expensive but otherwise I recommend.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022
1,190

Very high quality disinfecting gel. It does not leave the skin greasy and absorbs quickly. A formula is used that does not irritate the skin, is not alcohol-based. Quality product. I got a bargain, from a promotion. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
1,248

A necessary product with an excellent composition, does not irritate the skin. Apparently the high quality makes it worth the price, but I got it very cheaply, from a promotion. The packaging is relatively large, but it is convenient to carry in a bag or pocket. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
1,788

I thought the packaging was smaller in size. A must for everyone in these years. I prefer gel over liquid forms. It doesn't dry the hands, in my opinion, it absorbs quickly.