GB

4.7
Based on 2,187 Ratings
1,790
Posted on Aug 2, 2022
PERFECT choise according to PRICE-QUALITY factor!!! READ BELLOW!

I like, it has no smell, small size and easy to use package, and the fact that it can be used frequently without bringing any harm. Due to it's composition, you can take care of your personal hygiene during your routine when it's not that easy to wash the hands with water and soap. A MUST HAVE during to pandemic!!! I tried it and now feel the benefits!!! THUMBS UP if you like my review! Thanks!

e1a18312-c8ae-4c2b-9bc3-296ce2257bbd
Posted on Aug 28, 2022
8,622

The Absolute Purifying Spray is the best alcohol-free hand sanitizer I have ever used. It is incredibly effective at killing germs and bacteria, and it doesn't leave my hands feeling dry or cracked. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for an alcohol-free hand sanitizer that actually works.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
6,628

The skin on my hands is where I usually have eczema flare ups, during the first months of the COVID pandemic I used an alcohol based hand sanitizer but my skin quickly stopped handling it and I started having flare ups which was very stressful but after I found this alcohol free hand sanitizer I was pleased with the results, I’ve been in so much more control of my skin .

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

This is an amazing product for good personal hygiene care. There is no strong smell, and scent it pleasantly neutral. The quality is great and packaging is superior. Since there is no alcohol, I can use it frequently, without my hands feeling dry or damaged. Highly recommended for daily routine.

ecdfa271-d3f3-4ebf-8160-e61e54d4c686
Posted on Sep 19, 2022
1,193

I got this for a short trip. Its also useful to wipe tables when it’s dirty outside, wipe makeup tools before makeup, Clean your hands when you eat in the restaurant. Recommendable for all mothers who has small kids who always touch all dirty things everywhere. lol you can spray this on their hands easily before they eating something. You can also reuse this bottle after you finished inside. I like to use small spray bottle like this as a facial toner spray bottle or just simple water bottle for setting your hair. I hope my review will be helpful for somebody. Stay safe (^ ^)

1492b1bf-3034-46c9-a459-8a5cc4299629
Posted on May 18, 2022

Great product-doesn’t smell bad and it doesn’t have a harsh alcohol quality. It’s composed of natural things. The benefit is that it won’t dry my skin. It came well-packaged and is a generous size. This will become part of my personal routine. I will use it frequently. It feels smooth, not sticky.

f2d010db-320c-447a-a95e-c47796834e1f
Posted on Sep 9, 2022
3,154

Very quality product. It's good to carry it in your pocket or on the road in these flu times. I travel regularly by public transport, the spray I use every day. Absorbs quickly, the aroma is pleasant, does not dry the skin. Its advantage is that it can also be used for surfaces. Recommend.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

still cant believe this is hand sanitizer without alcohol, feel like spraying water on hand, i dont smell anything but for sure it has unnoticeable smell, very slight. I tried spraying on my friend hand who has irritant contact dermatitis, she said its good, she didnt feel anything.

29f297f1-1f99-41e2-8e9f-3918c9d85593
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
1,287

Perhaps the best quality and best hand sanitizer spray I've ever used. Excellent quality and composition, convenient packaging. I got it on sale but the regular price seems too high to me, still it's something that shouldn't be too expensive but otherwise I recommend.