GB

Based on 1,553 Ratings
1,113
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Excellent toner

After trying Benton Green tea trial kit I decided to order full size of green tea toner. It really has a great effect on my skin. Because of wearing foundation and mask on my face all day I have redness and inflammations afterwards. This toner helps my skin to calm and reduce acne and redness. It has great quality and affortable price. I dont use it everyday. Only when my skin break out from pollution and stress. It doesnt dry your skin like some others green tea products.

06dbef90-d975-4fab-b061-a5d99faa0e20
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Benton is my favorite K beauty brend and my skin just adore Snail Bee line. Geen Tea line is excellent for oily and combination skin, also for acne and blemish prone skin. It is very good for men to use after shaving. I will order this toner for my kids.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Although this toner has a smaller quantity than the Isntree one, the Benton one has no color and smell. When using the Isntree toner, it was orange and used to stain a lot of my clothes. I have been using this for about 2 or 3 weeks and I've found that it does keep my oily skin under control for a few hours. Realistically, no product is going to keep my skin from producing oil, but this one does a good job. I have also noticed a reduction in redness/ inflammation on some acne that shows up sometimes. It won't do miracles for cystic acne, but it does claim down inflammation from whiteheads that you might have squeezed and helps keep the skin moisturized and looking fresh. All in all, I would and plan on buying this again because I like green tea toners. I use this morning and evening and am seeing some benefits as far as hydration and anti-redness. Like if this helped you in any way!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I literally have 2 unopened bottles at hand so that I’m never without this. Amazing for my dry but acne prone skin with PIE. It’s both hydrating and calming. I can layer it up to 5-7 times and it never gets greasy or tacky, just plain hydration. It’s really watery which my skin loves. I also use this with thin cotton to make my own sheet mask and it’s so amazingly calming, especially on inflamed pimples. Totally recommend’

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I quite like this green tea toner for summer months when it is very hot and humid or perfect choice for someone with oily skin. It is light hydrating, refreshing and balancing toner. Can be used every night and morning after cleansing and follow up with serum, cream/sunscreen. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

681790ba-6bb8-4105-8896-0019cbb35734
d7b37421-f6a9-4aeb-8c3a-6e368c3fd8cf
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I love this toner so much! The quality is unmatched. The composition of the toner is watery. The benefit is soft and moisturized skin. Very gentle on sensitive skin. Frequency of use is morning and night and love the results! The packaging is a good size which will last for a good while. I highly recommend!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age flavor use quality size age scent

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

i realy like it, It really has a great effect on my skin. Because of wearing foundation and mask on my face all day I have redness and inflammations afterwards. This toner helps my skin to calm and reduce acne and redness. It has great quality and size. the package is good

Posted on May 15, 2022

The item arrived in excellent condition. You get a alot of it for the money. This is a long-lasting item. The final product was fantastic. Every night, my wife applied this product. Green tea has a little aroma, but it's not overpowering. It's ideal for individuals with sensitive skin because the toner is mild without stripping your skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

I'm a person who loves toner of good quality with composition less but good ingredients,this toner will benefit your asking by adding moisture and keep it moisturised all through the day,The size it's good for the price it's gentle even suitable for sensitive skin,age,can be used anytime .