GB
Based on 1,212 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,212 Ratings
Posted on Nov 26, 2022

this is high quality nuts and taste marvelous. as I'm on keto diet hence I use this like junk food. I serving this on and off whenever I feel like want to eat. the ingredient of the nuts is good and I will continue to buy for sure. the package is in good shape and no cracked at all

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

A delicious and healthy mixed of nuts with no added sugars. Product is fresh. Just what I am looking for. Would be even better if it's unsalted as well so that I can customize it to my taste and preferences - like salting it if I want or add dried fruits or coconuts or chocolate if I like it sweeter. Overall, great product.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This product is my ever time favourite. Probably not good for your diet if you are like me addicted to it and keep having several servings in one go. Composition of so many quality ingredients gives you incredible taste. Package is practically sealed so you can use sealing many times.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Top quality gift in perfect size package that tastes amazing! We love to send gifts of benefit to our friends and they love this one! We buy this every year and I herb is impecable with shipping speed. To help with healthy diets in affordable way the ingredients of this are ideal.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I love these! I really dislike when nuts are too salty, and these are just lightly salted, which is perfect! The quality is great and each nut is in good shape too so looks great in my oatmeal. Also, I need to get more selenium into my diet because I have low thyroid hormone, so this is a great way for me to do that because Brazil nuts are "the most potent source of selenium available. Just one nut contains 95 micrograms, almost twice your daily requirement." according to WebMD

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Good quality but snack that actually benefits your diet by using only nuts as ingredients. They taste quite plain but we wanted to add nuts into our diet without the extra additives. We use them frequently in some of our recipes as well. Package size is good to last a few servings.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Delicious, but I found it a little bit on the salty side. If they had an unsalted version I would definitely prefer those. Just a heads up; they contain brazil nuts and although very tasty, brazil nuts are high in selenium so please be careful not to consume too many in one sitting. I think up to four a day is best.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

High quality and tasty! Nuts benefit our bodies with healthy fats and minerals of course as a healthy diet supplement. Taste is pleasant with a dryness to the nuts (also, low sodium). Would eat often or put out for company too.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I loved this product. The quality is premium, the packaging is clean and safe, the portion is good and there were so many benefits of using it. I totally recommend it to everyone.