GB

4.7
Based on 1,090 Ratings
Posted on Feb 6, 2022
My favorite Probiotics

I tried tons of probiotics and probiotic yogurts, but the only product that works for me is Biogaia. They make my guts happy and help me maintain my microbiome healthy. I usually buy the liquid version, but this one is much more convenient and easy to store. These tablets have great mandarine taste, but the they are not exactly chewable and more like lozenges.

661bb8c2-907b-4313-a85f-11d5a1b00414
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I heard about this product on a podcast with the author of "Wheat Belly" and had to find it immediately! He highly recommended it and I'm so glad because I love it! I was highly dependent on Protonix and now I'm having fewer stomach issues! I'm now using 3 of the products from this line!

28f1627b-3038-4e12-8397-94d0e17aaca3
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

This product has only one problem , runs out of stock. Everything that other reviews said worked for me: i use BioGaia to make a fantastic yogurt which helps hanger control, I have the yogurt before bed so helps with sleep, I also take one tablet before bed to increase the effects the BioGaia gives; I think it helps me go regular; but again I am on carnivore diet and I made other changes to my life so claiming that all is better only because of BioGaia would be an exaggeration. Hope this helps you.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

l.reuteri is a particular strain of lactobacillus that has been shown to have healing and recuperating affect on the organism. It also curbs appetite and apparently can reverse the way you hold fat in certain parts of the body - such as your belly and realign it to more youthful distribution. I make a yogurt out of these tablets and have been making it for several years now and honestly I feel that it has done this - I feel that my shape is more youthful and feminine. By fermenting it into yogurt you greatly increase the amount of l.reuteri available to be ingested - so its just a way of getting a decent dose. I eat a tbsn at least every day. See online for more detail. This is backed by science trials on both mice and later humans.

Posted on May 30, 2022

I was having gut and digestive issues before I started using this product and within a week I those issues were gone. It doesn't have too much of a orange taste which is great for me. It appears to be made extremely well and excellent quality. I will definitely re-purchase.

Posted on May 17, 2022

This supplement is fantastic! The ingredients are of very high quality, different streams of L.Reuteri, that build up your oxytocin, the happiness hormone, in your microbiome. That's excellent for your gut. The taste is mildly mandarin, nothing overpowering. I actually powder a couple of tablets and mix it in a tub of Greek yogurt (no additives, live culture), where they grow happily, so the digestion is easy and the absorption is perfect and this size of package lasts a long time. People say it is good against constipation, I cannot comment about that but ever since I have started I have been consistently in a good mood, everyone could benefit from that!

Posted on May 10, 2022

After reading the book Super Gut, by Dr William Davis, I decided to try his SUPER GUT SIBO YOGURT. I used 10 of this tablets plus one L Gasseri by Dr Mercola brand. I just tried my first batch and it tasted delicious, a bit tart, but it's supposed to be medicinal, so can't complain...

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I'm impressed with the packaging! There's no silica pouch tumbling in the container; it's attached neatly to the lid! The quality ingredients of this supplement make the taste of it palatable. My digestion seems to be benefiting from BioGaia as it seems to be establishing a better balance to my gut.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I was a bit apprehensive about this product being shipped for a long distance , but I was fairly surprised. I received a good batch and the tablets did work in making curds . I’ve read so much about L reuteri and the specific strain that this tablet contains . It’s been a week since consuming this product , and I can already feel my cravings going down, regularity of bowels , better digestion and less acid reflux. The supplement is definitely working . The packaging was awesome. I can’t wait to find out more benefits of this product . I hope to restore my microbiome .

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Purchased this after reading Super Gut by Dr. William Davis. The idea is to crush a few of these with some other probiotics to ferment a yogurt to fight SIBO (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth) and improve overall health. He mentions this particular brand for L.reuteri, looking forward to trying the yogurt.