GB

1,318
All About Skincare
Posted on Apr 10, 2022
Love it and Will re-order

The most important part for me is the SPF. We forget to put spf on out lips. And blistex is a brand that works the best for my lips. I don’t prefer the fruit flavored stick. This has no color. It has a fresh eucalyptus-like smell that reminds me

7bdd42c0-224c-48b2-b7a7-887144ef5650

An excellent product for dry lips :D this is the best lip balm I ve ever used till now.my lips feels so smooth and less cracky.it doesnt feels that you are putting anything on your lips which is thing I like about this product not like others balms i used from others brand.It also has SPF 15. I am happy with my purchase, and will definitely repurchase again. I do really recommand . Please like if my review was helpful.

e84e0144-160d-4501-ba01-b6590511ae66
4e0981af-582f-4faf-b0ea-c8d177ec1d8e
9e060e7f-5d08-4947-a61e-e2cece4c5476
Posted on Dec 8, 2021

i’ve always like blistexs lip balms. This works really well in moisturizing my lips. I’m also happy that it has SPF in it. I was expecting it to be white inside but it’s pink. Because this is so reasonably priced I keep one in every handbag of mine.

7850d0d2-fd22-4565-bdd8-b18327fd5368
10688518-cfed-4d01-b958-83a7bd269ab8
Posted on Aug 8, 2022
7,395

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

it is the most amazing cream for chapped, dry lips mainly in winter. Despite being in a small packaging, it is used for a very long time. the price is quite reasonable and my lips are very dry due to the medication I take, blistex is one of the rare creams that help with this

55fa467a-c7d9-47b4-a9a1-124e3deb0645
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Got my package delivered yesterday, and so in love with this new product for me from Blistex, was using the Deep renewal before an now so happy with this medicated lip balm, deeply hydrates your lips and lives them moisturized for the whole night long. It's also 15 SPF factor so great for the summer time.

b453b4f3-f1ad-4ef7-8f0a-ea308aa4a970
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

The SPF 15 is very useful for protection against the sun.It is medicated and it nourishes and effectively moistirizes the lips while protecting them. A tingling feeling when you apply, but quickly fades away. Scent is minty and fresh. Twice a day use is sufficient to protect lips from dryness.

0b413e6a-c891-46ff-a032-36b047902f9e
Posted on Feb 18, 2022
2,576
19,051

Good protection sunscreen lip. I use it before smoke 20 minutes it reduces a dark lips and make lips look better. It's moisturizer and uv protection, i use this one and the SPF 30 from the same brand it great for my dark and dry lips. Good price by the way. Pink colour lip with fresh scent. Good quality product 👍

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

This is the second time i buy this pack, it does not have a scent which is good cause i don't like scented lip balm's. It moisturizing for my dry lip, i kid you not i used it more than three times a day, and one pack lasts my a year!!. It's also good for different age groups, my lil sister uses it too

Posted on Nov 12, 2022