GB

4.7
Based on 1,008 Ratings
Posted on Dec 13, 2021
1,286

Necessary product for winter months, especially for people with sensitive skin. I like it's a medical product. Suitable for winter sports practitioners. A very good brand. Very good product at a bargain price.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Very pleasant lip balm. Scent is nice, and the package is convenient. It moisturizes lips nicely saving it from being dry. I'm happy it has an SPF. People of any age might benefit from using the product. The size of the product is convenient for keeping it in your pocket whenever you go.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Love Love it!!! It smells amazing and the size is small and cute. It keeps my lips moisturized all day, I also apply it at night before I sleep. It has an SFP as well so it is great. Package was delivered before time. It also has this prickly feeling on lips once applied, felt good though.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Wow, I just love this product! I rarely leave the house without it. I first bought this Blistex around 5 years ago and have been a dedicated repurchaser since then. The smooth, moisturizing feeling makes my lips feel incredible at all times. The mint scent is refreshing, the product is long lasting, and I am so glad that SPF is included. I use this flavour every day without fail and have got my friends onto it too!! Two thumbs up 👍🏽 👍🏽

Dr-Cat
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Mint is my favorite one and it’s hard to find. I was so excited when i found this and the price can’t be beat. Will buy again

9d8d16e1-4f4a-49fa-b6c3-d68f138ab93c
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It is my fav lipcare ever. It nourishes lips well protecting them from the Sun owing to SPF 15 plus it has a very nice mint flavour.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

This is one of the best ever lipbalm you'll ever known. They heal you lips even if they are cracked. It doesn't burn even though they're made with some eucalyptus leaves i think.. just buy it ur not regret it!

Posted on Nov 22, 2022
1,946
12,096

I like the scent it's mint smell and leave cooling on lips. Moisturizer and SPF protection lip care. Easy to use reduced dry lips skin. Quality lips care.