GB

4.8
HealthyisWealthy
Posted on Oct 6, 2022
I loved it!

I like mixing this in with my oatmeal for breakfast and this Bob’s brand is great. You get a good size and it tastes nice, I recommend adding in brown sugar if I’m having it plain but that’s a personal choice :) Bob‘a always has quality ingredients!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I grew up eating cream of wheat as a child and my mom always used the Furina brand. When I moved to Japan, I didn't have access to that brand and had to find different ones to use. This one by far is my favorite! I eat it for breakfast and sometimes even a late night snack. It's very good quality and makes very nice and creamy "hot cereal". I like how there isn't a lot of extra additives, so its safe to give to my toddler too.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very tasty and pure food. It's hard to find it in stores, even though I live in NYC. Thankfully, Iherb has it in stock. I cool it in milk with a little sugar, then top it with cinnamon or chocolate powder. It's a perennial crowd pleaser in my family.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The classic taste of cream of wheat. As pure and simple as it gets. I always prepare with 50/50 whole milk and water, rather than just water as per the instructions on the bag for a creamier, much tastier end result. Bob's Red Mill products all seem to be of very high quality.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Just what I wanted. I used to order brand name Cream of Wheat (box version) from California (amazon), but it would always arrive damaged. This is a perfect replacement. I've been eating it every morning. Serving size is clearly labelled on the package. Delicious with honey and cinnamon. Package has a resealable zipper for freshness.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Since moving to Australia from the US, there has been certain foods that I’ve missed, Creamy Wheat being one of them. This is exactly like I remember growing up and is so satisfying on a cold autumn or winter morning. I like to have my hot cereals savory so I add salt and cheese 🤌🏻 So yummy. 10/10 will buy again.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Fresh quality, great resealable packaging. The benefits are endless. A perfect breakfast go to meal. The size of the package is great. I would add some fruits as an ingredient to my serving in order enhance the taste. I highly recommend to use product. Especially if looking for a healthy breakfast choice.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Ever since my childhood, I was looking for "Farina" or it's equivalent. I have many times enjoyed Cream Of Wheat, but it was still different than the Farina I remember. Finally, with Bob's Red Mill, I have found the Farina "taste" that I have always loved. Good job Bob! Good Job iHerb!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Tasty, but I don't use it as much brown rice farina. It doesn't stay with me as long so I'm hungry in 2 or3 hours. It's easy to cook in 3 minutes on stove or in microwave. Bob Red Mill products are consistently good. I like hot cereal for breakfast especially in the winter.