GB
Based on 1,101 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,101 Ratings
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I absolutely love these oats, but the shipping costs to Australia are now horrendous - last year I paid under $20 to ship 15 bags, but this year it was $138 to ship 12 bags - more than the cost of the oats themselves! But iHerb is the only place I can find this variety to feed my addiction….

I’m a big fan of all of Bob’s Red Mill Products. We are trying to be more conscious of Non-GMO, organic products and this oatmeal fits the criteria. Plus, it is simple to make in the morning for my family - a healthy breakfast that we love. So, the quality is perfect and I highly recommend to give it a try.

Posted on May 5, 2022

it is good to eat oatmeal every day considering its nutritional profile and health benefits, including weight control and heart-healthy effect. As a breakfast food and mid-meal snack, oatmeal is potentially a better option than the majority of foods available in the market. Consuming oats everyday will help in stabilizing blood sugar and reduce the risk of type-2 diabetes. Beta-glucans in oats are also found to reduce blood sugar spikes and keep your blood sugar level stable.

Posted on May 1, 2022

That’s amazing, I’ve never tried any other brand having such thick oat. I’m an overnight oat fans, so this really gave me the greatest texture of oat!! Please give me a thumbs up if you think it’s useful🙏🏻

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The package was very good boxed and prep for shipping, same attention for customers, as usual! We love Bob's rolled oats and we definitely will order more.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

My choice of oats. Love the bite and chewy consistency of it. Cooks in a few minutes and remains wholesome. Personally instant oats has never been my choice.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

It was very hard to find oats during the pandemic and I was lucky to find iherb website, I was able to keep my pantry cupboard well stocked with good prices and fast delivery . Thanks, iherb

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

The best of the best. I can not live without it. I use it to make granola and it taste like heaven with a good smoothie bowl.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Love the oat texture and zip package an the price finally gone down to a reasonable one! Good quality and taste good. Can cook as breakfast or baking

Posted on Sep 20, 2022