GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Feb 17, 2022
Another great product from Bob's Red Mill

I've have been searching for potato starch and finally found it here on iHerb!! I am on a gluten free diet and am going to make my own flour blend to save a few bucks. Very pleased with the quality of this product!! Helps give my gluten free baked products a lighter texture (that's quite an accomplishment!). I also use it as a thickener for gravies and stews. Better alternative than cornstarch as it is grain-free. Definitely worth trying!!

90114749-83df-4197-9b4c-8b7d861b88ba
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

There is information to show resistant starch can be beneficial to health, specifically concerning the gut microbiome. It does seem to be helping, its early days but have noticed small improvements like reduced sinus issues which is promising. Taking in cold water with food seems to work best, seen less positive benefit when taking on empty stomach. possibly due to reduced transit time in the gut. Will slowly increase the dose to avoid the unwanted side effects of bloating.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The quality is excellent and the taste is great in my recipes. The ingredients are pure. I use this in many gluten free recipes. The benefit of it is that it supports my health and diet. I use it very frequently. The package is great because it has a velcro type sealing.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This potato starch is great in so many recipes. It can also be used as a replacement for corn starch. I used it in my gluten-free dutch baby as well as to thicken sauce in a stir fry recipe. It's so versatile, and you know it is great quality because it's from Bob's Red Mill.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

My family and I really enjoy Bob's Red Mill Potato starch. It's a staple in our house. We use it on a weekly basis. It's a good quality product that tastes good but not overwhelming in recipes. It's our secret ingrediant for thickening gravies,soups and stews. It always thickens quicker than other kinds of starch and the flavour blends right in.

I still choose this brand. It is clean and guaranteed gluten free and non gmo. There are so many potato starch selling on market today and some of them are from Genetically modified crops which is detrimental to your health. If you are to buy choose the cleanest one. choose Bob's. Quality is sure ball. It is also good for any diet your in, keto, paleo and etc.. Great packaging, resealable, very convinient.! 1 pack serves you longer. It is effective in thickening sauces, makes a suitable gluten-free addition to baking recipes, and can act as a suitable coating for foods during frying. Potato starch also offers several possible health benefits, including improved colon health and improved insulin sensitivity.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Love this starch! Bob’s Red Mill is always good quality, and this is no different. Great for gluten free fried chicken or other fried items! Potato starch achieves the same crispy texture as regular flour. Plus it’s a great addition to gluten free four mixes.

7400c726-5b7d-4e07-b6b7-6c6f03ea3a9e
Posted on Oct 25, 2022

The quality is very nice. I'm from Japan where potato starch is often used in cooking. I was having a hard time finding potato starch in the US and here it is! I guarantee its quality. It acts exactly the same as Japanese potato starch.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Bob's Red Mill is gluten free and what I must have for my baking. It is always top quality and tastes great. I use it in all my baking flour mixes that I make up. Has never failed me yet!