GB
4.8

4.8
Posted on Apr 12, 2022

this brown rice looks great for me. I have tried other products from this brand, and all of them taste great and organic. you can use wild and brown rice in many many cooking recipes. the size of the package is big and it can last for many uses. looks like a high quality to me.

f76a9478-07cf-47cd-b342-865a88e444d5
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Pre-soaked overnight, steamed together with oat rice for 15 minutes, placed the stewed beef brisket on then simmer for another 15 minutes, yummy! The best brown rice I had so far

5f91215c-5f79-48cf-8b39-40142d44e1e7
2373807a-d224-4f90-928c-518456d95036
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
20,379

I'm a big fan of Bob's Red Mill products, and their wild and brown rice is no exception. This rice is so flavorful and hearty, and it's perfectly cooked every time. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great rice option.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

Wow - a wild and brown rice mix! What could be better for a healthy and balanced way to eat. I like using Bob’s Red Mill grains because I know that you can always depend on a high quality product that will contribute to your good health. The ingredients are always pure and wholesome.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I decided to compare BRM wild rice mix with Lundberg's mix and now have two mixes that I love! Like Lundberg's, BRM wild rice medley has a great taste, good quality, and makes a lovely autumn ingredient in soups, salads, etc. The size of the bag was perfect for my needs.

Posted on May 15, 2022

A staple ingredient in my kitchen. I use it as a bed for curries, and also use it in one-pot rice recipes with vegetables. I enjoy the taste and texture of the rice - it is a bit chewy due to the mix of grains. The size of the packet is also worth the money paid for the product.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I am a fan of Bob's Red Mill products. Recently I discovered I'm sensitive to white rice and would get bloated when I eat them. So I try Wild and Brown rice and find it very easy to digest and easy for my stomach. The taste is wonderful, I usually just add some olive oil to fluff it up and pair it with other main proteins such as fish or lean meat. It is very fulling and of good quality. The size is just right and the package is very clean and nice. Would recommend for those who would like to have rice but am sensitive or intolerant to white rice.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good quality and ingredients. For my I like the tase of the wild and brown rice. The packaging is good and the price is good for the portion size. The only thing I did not like is the idea of mixing different types of rice because they cock differently and one type cock well before the other.

Haya
Posted on Oct 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!