GB
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I like it make me easy to go to restroom and normal ..I usually didn’t go to restroom regularly but this pill make me feel so good after I drink it and the whole family drink it too ..and I will keep buying again and again .. thank you for making this pill so cheap and affordable..cheaper than Walmart and the other store

54821a2d-d209-4d2c-b2ee-cdc58d98084c
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

Made of good quality ingredients, the soft gels are just the right size to swallow comfortably. Love that the dosage is just 1 daily. It seems to benefit my digestive system, and doesn't have a strange taste, unlike some other brands. It really helps to regularize the bowel movements. Will recommend and buy again.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I take medication for a chronic illness that causes constipation. This was approved by my Dr. and I recommend you ask your Dr. before using if you have health illness. That being said it works. I did have trouble about my first week with bloating and it took a few days to work. I am about 2 years in and I use several times a week and it works.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I have read many reviews & had heard a lit about this brand. All the reviews are positive & the products seems to be really good & effective. Its not expensive & worth trying. Hope it will work well with me too. Will wait & see.

9d15ff35-ce2d-492d-8960-878cfee376ce
Posted on Jun 24, 2022
1,991

This is great for those who need a cleanse every once in a while, it is great to leave your colons flushed and cleared. Do not take it everyday unless you need to, use it when you need it for the benefits it brings.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Can’t say enough good things about this product. We have used it to rebalance + constitute the digestion + elimination of several household members. It’s great for getting the higher digestion tract and ‘higher brain’ cleansed and cleared. Super gentle and easy to handle during work days.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Really good ones, I have a lot of problems with my digestive system, and this pills are a life saver for me. You can smell, see ad taste that it was made with natural ingridients. With herbs. Really goos quality. I recommend!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I take one after dinner and I have smooth bowel movement without pains in the morning. Easy to swallow and just one capsule in a day. Reasonable. I’ll repeat it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I was skeptical but this definitely does its job. So it's really strong. Solid ingredients! If I take it with coffee, the effects are fairly quick but in its own, it takes more time. Definitely a quality product