GB

Based on 1,110 Ratings
Posted on Jul 21, 2022
4,637
15,535
Nootropic for improving your memory and reducing anxiety

This is a great nootropic that i take once a day in the early afternoon to re-charge mentally and also a little bit physically. You begin to feel the effects after about 3 weeks of consistent usage. You have to be consistent to finally feel the effects. It is one of those nootropics that you do not get the benefits immediately but after a while you begin to see. I rate this nootropics 8/10 and will recommend if you want to feel a little bit more present and less distracted especially during fasting. Please click the like button and thank you for doing so

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have one of these products and I would say that it seems nice and effective it improves my sleeping I think this product makes me more a detailed thinker when I am working I have this kind of quick remembering things that I didn't experience before, I felt like my brain is active remembering things but sometimes my mind goes back to what it used to be which is a kind of distracted to my thoughts, I suppose this herbal only have a short time effect? but will see since I didn't fully consume it .

299d026c-5b38-4719-bc58-4376c72cc26e
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

It has been used for centuries in Ayurveda to strengthen memory and intellect while supporting focus and concentration. As one of Ayurveda’s beloved adaptogenic herbs, bacopa can adapt to what the body needs, improving daytime alertness and focus while reducing stress throughout the system and improving the quality of sleep at night.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Great product Delivery was prompt Been taking 2 capsules a day and already notice an improvement with my memory and cognitive function.I feel more focused. Quality of the capsules is excellent. Pleased that the ingredient is pure with no additives.I love that this product is so reasonably priced.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

After being extremely sick with Covid, I felt exhausted not just physically but quite a lot mentally. Not succeeding to focus, brain fog, etc. Started to take "Bacopa extract" 1 pill with "SAMe" (https://www.iherb.com/pr/doctor-s-best-same-disulfate-tosylate-200-mg-60-enteric-coated-tablets/17130) + "CoQ10" (100mg) (https://www.iherb.com/pr/doctor-s-best-coq10-100-mg-pqq-20-mg-60-veggie-caps/70886) + "Brain elevate" (https://www.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-brain-elevate-60-veg-capsules/94999) . Taking it already for a month. There's a noticeable improvement. Hopefully, it's not some kind of "placebo effect"

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality supplement. Feeling mentally sharper after a few weeks of taking this combined with Gingko Biloba. I take 1 in the morning and pretty much sets me up for the day to take on all the mentally challenging tasks I have. Will continue to keep this as part of my supplement regiment.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Also called Brahmi, but not to be confused with gotu kola. Bacopa is a low-growing succulent that thrives in moist conditions. In laboratory studies, bacopa extract showed benefit in antioxidant properties. Take in the diet the composition and quality of the supplement ingredients helps to strength and improve concentration. No taste.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Just started taking these so far so good. I was taking another brand at first and my memory has definitely gotten better. He says you have to take it for at least four weeks to see a difference so I’ll get back to you on that. But I am definitely seeing an improvement in my memory. I would definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

California Gold Nutrition is a good quality brand. I bought this package of 30 veggie capsules for my husband to try. He needs some help against brain fog. I think we have some improvement but will have to buy another package to be sure. Capsules are dark green-gray and have some herbs taste but with some water they are ok to swallow.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
1,991

These capsules are a good composition of extracts made from Bacopa Monnieri which sre standardized to 55% Bacosides. These are purported to support short term memory and if taken over longer periods will enhance memory and cognition. The quality of the ingredients are good with improvement seen not too long after ingestion and benefits will only improve with longer and consistent usage. Do note that most clinical studies show the effectiveness of it after 60-90 days. Hence you may want to invest in the bigger bottle. Recommended!