GB

8,983
1,390
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Good silicon at a low price, the ingredients are all in a complex, the quality is credible, hair and nails began to grow well, I take additional biotin and collagen. the size of the box is not large, the taste is not noticeable, I liked it, the result is noticeable after a month of use. It tastes normal to drink with some water, it did not cause allergies, the packaging is standard.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Choline is the precursor to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter in your brain responsible for the continual communication between your nerve cells and your brain. Silica is an important trace mineral that provides strength and flexibility to the connective tissues of your body — cartilage, tendons, skin, bone, teeth, hair, and blood vessels. Silica is essential in the formation of collagen, the most abundant protein found in your body. We take 10 drops everyday in the morning for Collagen boost. Good! Used to take Biosil - too expensive and results not obvious.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

It's really work. I mixed it with collagen powder , reduce my hair loss and make glow skin. The tase is okay not hard to take. I really like this supplement. The ingredients is great!! Good price and quality. I can see the benefits in 10 days. Love it!! ❣️

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

After discovering this product and reading a lot of the reviews I decided to purchase this! The product arrives quickly. I take this in the morning with Collagen. I'm 32 years old. My skin is glowing and my complexion is better than ever! My hair is soft and shiny as well! The drops come out of the bottle well. Super easy to do. Just need to gently squeeze the bottle and the drops come out perfect! Highly recommend this product. An update: after more time of taking this I've experienced some muscle cramping and pain. It was to the point where it would hurt really bad to brush my teeth. I stopped taking this and my muscle pain was gone. After I stopped taking my skin doesn't look quite as good with taking this. If you don't experience muscle pain this product is amazing! I've had to stopped taking now.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

A very good quality complex to help organism synthesize collagen by itself. Good ingredients, package is comfortable, the composition is fine. I take it not for so long time, but I see already benefits for my skin, hair and joints. I can advise this supplement, you need to take 10 drops daily, the taste is a bit accid.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

In the human body, silica is essential for bone formation and the health of connective tissue. Healthy hair, skin, nails and flexible arteries would be impossible without silica. Silica is critical to our well being, but it's difficult to assimilate from a normal diet. I take this in my water each evening before bedtime, which seems to be working well fo rme.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is one of the best absorbed silica supplements I've tried. I've even mixed it into my collagen drink. My hair doesn't break easily anymore and grows in thicker. Its great for nails,to strengthen them and helps them to grow faster. Silica has so many other benefits,such as improving the health of my teeth and bones and helping my body to strengthen the collagen matrix. When I took it long enough, I noticed an improvement in the tone of my skin. This is the silica supplement you might want to try. Just take 10-12 drops in a tiny amount of juice,smoothie or add to your collagen supplement,or a little water if you aren't bothered by a little bitter/sour taste. I find that its so well absorbed by my body,that I'm willing to go past the taste,which really isn't a big deal and you can always find something to added to.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I've reviewed biotin that has helped my nails but this choline silica complex has shocked me! Obviously, it takes a while to see the difference, while stronger new nail grows out to the tip, but the strength improvement is incredible! My nails have gone from thin, easily cracked and broken, to thicker, more resilient gardening capable nails. I still take biotin as well and wear gardening gloves but my nails now need cutting because they're long and strong. I can't really express what a huge difference this product has made. I'm almost finished my second bottle- they last a long time. Don't expect immediate results. Taste is fine. I dilute mine in a glass of water.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I’ll add it to the water that I used to notice that the skin was dry, it happened, especially when I washed myself, it felt that the skin was literally drawn in, but as I started using this Celica, I began to feel better, it really helps, I also add it when I brush my teeth in the toothbrush I add one drop of paste, it also does not hurt the teeth